http://www.account-bg.info/balansi/

Форуми

Започване на нова тема
Редактори:account-bg.info
Автор Отговор
сб сеп 18 2021, 09:16 Цитирай
Гост
I hope this feedback encourages the team to earn surveys more targeted to the viewers who knowingly participate in the content they are polling, or use them as an advisory tool rather than a ruling. It'd be interesting if they reveal a few of the results of this survey. I answered the precise contrary, that polling is at the crux of OSRS and they should stick with it. For clarity, I also answered that polling is in the core of OSRS. The poll system enables the whole playerbase to start freeform discussion on the proposed changes/additions made to Runescape itself and it is absolutely a great way to gather feedback and people comment on something. With that said, I really don't think the current format satisfies the best interests of Runescape.

I don't believe that the participant base is good at determining which content, based on objective virtue, is good for the overall health and integrity of Runescape long term. We view people vote based on self interest. According to polling, the community liked NMZ but it was significant to remove. Players don't vote for any modifications which make things tougher for them but over time that becomes a drawback as content becomes easier and achievements are diluted, these can very slight but readily add up.

Another example is PvP and PK adjustments that are voted against. People even voted against letting pures wear chaps. Improve profits from clue scrolls and therefore the impact of the to accounts would have been to increase the demand. This isn't an illustration of polling fulfilling with the interests of Runescape, it's only a meme of not liking pures. If we just see updates which suit the same 75% of people every time the remaining 25% become more and more marginalised, which isn't a good equilibrium when those 75/25 are seemingly so often the same people.

I mean thats how voting functions irl too. Not everyone will make sound choices while voting, or create the"right" alternative. If literally everyone left the most educated, most informed, most objective voting options. The United States wouldn't have. Nothing longer, real world example of voting. Our voting system isn't ideal, but we all got to ensure we do not end up with the crap that has shoved RS3 players down. Our throats. There are unquestionably improves that may be made that do not undermine it though (which aren't being done or tried ).

What ruin and will kill this game and its integrity is the disregard of the system that jagex is currently hoping to push as evident with this survey and has been doing lately. Then they would not have wording in polls also if jagex appeared as much as they say they do about it. Its a thing too. You'd think it would get evidence read or something. Not even bare minimum effort. To the contrary, the polling system functions quite differently to real life democracy. If you want to know more about can go www.rsgoldfast.com/

Най-отгоре

Бърз отговор:

Започване на нова тема

Иди:     Най-отгоре

Публикувайте тази тема: rss 0.92 Публикувайте тази тема: rss 2.0 Публикувайте тази тема: RDF