Започване на нова тема
Редактори:account-bg.info
Автор Отговор
shoesgeton
сб авг 29 2020, 06:37 Цитирай
Регистриран потребител #8829
Регистриран: пт авг 28 2020, 03:38
съобщения: 13
The designers on the roster are some of fashion's most progressive new talents. Bethany Williams, who launched the Emergency Designer Network in England with Phoebe English and Holly Fulton early in the COVID-19 pandemic, is using APOC to presell pieces from her sustainably made collection. "Because we're so small and we don't want to produce any excess or hold any stock ourselves, this makes Common Projects Sale more sense for us," says Williams. "We do wholesale as well, but I think this is an interesting thing to see if it works."

In 2015, Screen Daily reported that "multiple guests, some older with medical conditions, were denied access to the anticipated world-premiere screening for wearing rhinestone flats" at the premiere of Carol. The same year, Asif Kapadia, who was at the festival for his Amy Winehouse documentary, Amy, tweeted that his own wife was turned away for her choice of footwear before eventually being let in, which led to the pervasive belief that there is a 'flats Common Projects Sneakers ban' on the red carpet at Cannes.

Rutson's particular gift as a buyer was understanding how an avant-garde runway piece might work in a real woman's wardrobe, and that's reflected in her own style. She never looks overdone, uncomfortable, or unlike herself; consider the Junya cape, which she styled with a simple black sweater, pajama pants, and oxfords back in 2015. Or a metallic pink heart-printed Gucci skirt, which she toned down with a crisp shirt and a striped cardigan around Common Projects Shoes the waist in Milan in 2016 (the skirt will be on TRR, too). Rutson's great hope is that the women who buy those pieces aren't afraid to wear them the "right" way. "The number-one most-asked question I heard from customers was always, 'how do I wear that?'" Rutson said. "My skill as a buyer was to show them how and make it real. Designers want their clothes to be worn by real women, not just fantasy women [on the runway]. Isn't that the beauty of it?"

"Over the Common Projects Outlet past months we've seen so much violence against people of color," Do says. "When the pandemic first hit New York City we started to experience a lot of racism as Asian Americans, as immigrants. I'd been in NYC for over ten years and I'd never felt that kind of hate before. As people of color we're often considered to be the 锟斤拷model minority' and made invisible because race in America is constructed as either Black or white. But when the pandemic hit, we were suddenly exposed as not human beings but as a virus, or told to 锟斤拷go back to your country,' when we are Americans."

Най-отгоре

Бърз отговор:

Започване на нова тема

Иди:     Най-отгоре

Публикувайте тази тема: rss 0.92 Публикувайте тази тема: rss 2.0 Публикувайте тази тема: RDF