Започване на нова тема
Редактори:account-bg.info
Автор Отговор
goldengooseti
чт авг 13 2020, 05:14 Цитирай
Регистриран потребител #8819
Регистриран: пн юли 06 2020, 02:41
съобщения: 17
Kate Bellman, the fashion director of footwear at Nordstrom gives us a theory on why we are gravitating toward the sleek silhouette. "A resounding trend of the season is tailoring, and the same holds true for footwear. But recently, I learned a hard lesson about rainy runs during a jaunt through the park on a particularly blustery day. If it's pouring and you don't have the right shoes, it's not going to be a good time, no matter how many movie scenes you try to play out in your mind.

Maybe you're trying out a new fitness studio, training for a marathon, or simply hitting the gym. No matter your preference, you need a sneaker that actually performs. I feel really great to have this full-circle [moment] where I can have my Air Force 1 own brand that I created in a space like this that offers such a luxury experience to their customers and now mine, as well. And who knows, maybe the next time Rihanna hosts a party at Bergdorf Goodman, there could be people passing out pieces of paper with her perfume on it.

Picking out your wedding shoes can be as important to the bride as Air Jordan 11 the dress itself. There are endless options, from classic satin pumps in ivory or cream, pointed-toe slingbacks decked in lace, or even delicate pearl or diamante embellished heels. The plastic shoe trend has been embraced by plenty of celebrities this spring. Those clear, foot-revealing styles have appeared on everyone from Rihanna to Kim Kardashian West (who often wears Yeezy heels designed by her husband, Kanye West).

Nor will it fail to adapt to any aesthetic: The classic color palette includes all white, white with black stripes, and black with white stripes, but you can find a whole rainbow of styles, allowing the wearer to choose the combination that best suits their individual taste. For transgender activist and model Corey Rae, wearing the Superstar has been about way more than just fashion: "[Growing up,] I always wanted the ones with the baby-pink stripes, but because I was considered a little 'male' back then (I've since transitioned to a female), I got the baby-blue striped ones. Air Jordan 1

The lug sole continues the hiking trend that kicked off last year, coupled with this season's obsession with all things goth. You can take the investment route with Prada's combat boots-complete with ankle bags-but there are affordable OG styles like Doc Martens' platform pair.

Mattel isn't kidding when they say the Barbie dolls are made in each woman's likeness. The three new dolls look like shrunken down miniatures of the women they're honoring. At tonight's Met Gala, Serena Williams wore a stunning yellow creation by Atelier Versace on the red carpet-but it was what was underneath that embellished skirt and train that really stole the show. The tennis pro embraced her sportive roots for this evening's camp theme, slipping on a pair of highlighter green Nike x Off-White Air Force One sneakers, logo'd with Air on them.

Най-отгоре

Бърз отговор:

Започване на нова тема

Иди:     Най-отгоре

Публикувайте тази тема: rss 0.92 Публикувайте тази тема: rss 2.0 Публикувайте тази тема: RDF