Започване на нова тема
Редактори:account-bg.info
Автор Отговор
goldengooseti
сб авг 01 2020, 05:27 Цитирай
Регистриран потребител #8819
Регистриран: пн юли 06 2020, 02:41
съобщения: 10
Tonight, Williams was a co-chair of the Met Gala alongside Harry Styles and Lady Gaga. Her last appearance on the Met's step and repeat was in Golden Goose Sale 2017, which she attended with then-fiance Alexis Ohanian. She opted for a chic maternity moment on that occasion, via a curve-hugging design, also by Atelier Versace.

So, while the plastic accessory may not be new territory for the Spanish Queen, her latest venture serves as a reminder that she was one of the first do it. Will Kate Middleton or Meghan Markle soon follow Golden Goose Outlet suit? Only time will tell-but for now, the former seems pretty devoted to her yummy-mummy boots.

Turner wore a pair of white sneakers with hefty lug soles. She offset the sturdy shoe-platform kicks are trending this spring-with a polished ensemble: a plaid blazer, Dior's We Should All Be Feminists T-shirt, and some cut-off shorts. Meanwhile, Jonas also went for a thick gum-sole style, his sneakers finished with creative lime-green lacing that matched the stripes on his tee. He finished the look off with a tan button-up jacket, simple black jeans, and black sunglasses.

But recently, I learned a hard lesson about rainy runs during a jaunt through the park on a particularly blustery day. If it's pouring and you don't have the right shoes, it's not going to be a good time, no matter how many movie scenes you try to play out in your mind. Who can concentrate on their fantasies if their feet are wet!

Nor will it fail to adapt to any aesthetic: The classic color palette includes all white, white with black stripes, and black with white stripes, but you can find a whole rainbow of styles, allowing the wearer to choose the combination that best suits their individual taste. For transgender activist and model Corey Rae, wearing the Superstar has been Golden Goose about way more than just fashion: "[Growing up,] I always wanted the ones with the baby-pink stripes, but because I was considered a little 'male' back then (I've since transitioned to a female), I got the baby-blue striped ones. [Owning] the white and baby-pink striped ones [now] makes my childhood dreams a reality."

Най-отгоре

Бърз отговор:

Започване на нова тема

Иди:     Най-отгоре

Публикувайте тази тема: rss 0.92 Публикувайте тази тема: rss 2.0 Публикувайте тази тема: RDF