Започване на нова тема
Редактори:account-bg.info
Автор Отговор
goldengooseti
ср юли 29 2020, 11:04 Цитирай
Регистриран потребител #8819
Регистриран: пн юли 06 2020, 02:41
съобщения: 10
But thanks to the jolie laide shoe phenomenon (kick-started back in 2013 with Phoebe Philo's Celine furkenstocks), Tevas have become more Golden Goose than just a functional shoe in 2019. Not only are Teva sandals now trendy-a fact that recent collaborations with Anna Sui and Outdoor Voices prove-but according to Lyst, Tevas are the trendiest shoes of the year so far. The shopping website's just-released Lyst Index, which determines the hotness of a product via a proprietary metric that takes into account the habits of the site's 5 million monthly users as well as social media stats, ranks Teva's Hurricane XLT2 sandals as the hottest women's shoe and the second hottest women's product for the second quarter of 2019.

I remember when Tabitha called me to ask about the dress [in 2016], and I took that as a really good sign, Vevers says. Not long afterwards, I saw her wearing it at the Greenwich Hotel, so the dress felt like a really natural starting point for us. Their collaboration includes familiar styles from both designers, like Simmons's pointy-toe Hermione flat and Vevers's foam wedge combat boots, in new collages of jewel-toned floral velvets. Other silhouettes haven't been seen before, like the flat lace-up sandal with sheer mesh and velvet, a grounded Golden Goose Outlet twist on Simmons's signature Freya stilettos. Tabitha's taste is very refined and elegant, and then Coach shoes are a bit more down-to-earth, so I found it interesting to bring those two aesthetics together, Vevers says.

2020 is just days away, which means it's time to put your best foot forward on those New Year's resolutions and slip on a new pair of the Golden Goose Sale finest workout shoes. Whether you plan to hit the gym come January 1 or just lounge around (thanks to the streetwear and athleisure booms), you can get away with wearing sneakers just about anywhere these days. Once reserved strictly for the gym, workout shoes have been elevated to a legitimate fashion staple; we see them on the runway every season, and celebrities have even worn them to red-carpet and black-tie events.

Най-отгоре

Бърз отговор:

Започване на нова тема

Иди:     Най-отгоре

Публикувайте тази тема: rss 0.92 Публикувайте тази тема: rss 2.0 Публикувайте тази тема: RDF