Редактори:account-bg.info
Автор Отговор
Albert Hall
пн юли 06 2020, 01:38 Цитирай
Регистриран потребител #8818
Регистриран: ср юли 01 2020, 02:26
съобщения: 12
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pubg/pknkhcebclkaofaliggfhnieiahbbmnf
Since, this game lunch I've played and un-install and install again this game for a long while now and I have adored the ongoing interaction part of things with the exception of these couple of things, 1: bots, it's cool that they have bots in the game so you show signs of improvement at the same time, they are so natural to kill, I've had 15 kill games and 10 of my kills we're bots. I wish that the bots would set up all the more a battle than simply discharging a couple of shots at me and I'm not an amateur player I've played this for 1+ months and have had 40+ successes I despite everything see bots in my games. 2: designs, as much as I love pub versatile I need to concede the illustrations are entirely terrible. I've lost games before on the grounds that I can't see players on account of the illustrations this is something I need the engineers to glance into the most. 3: cash, we as a whole know one of the main ways you can get skins is in the event that we burn through cash on the in-game money I wish there would be more choices for the money you gain from messing around, as on the off chance that you win you would get 10 (or a sensible sum) if UC. 4: matchmaking, I have hit the discover individuals with my language catch to ordinarily to realize that 11/12 times I'm going to play with somebody who doesn't communicate in my language and I wish they could choose the ideal individuals yet that is only my recommendation. Much obliged to you for your time.

Sound like check game free fire just found this game classic new one, try to be critics of the game and so we can sort the best one. and float it above.

Най-отгоре

Бърз отговор:

Започване на нова тема

Иди:     Най-отгоре

Публикувайте тази тема: rss 0.92 Публикувайте тази тема: rss 2.0 Публикувайте тази тема: RDF