Започване на нова тема
Редактори:account-bg.info
Автор Отговор
Nanlina
пн апр 27 2020, 01:11 Цитирай
Регистриран потребител #8798
Регистриран: сб апр 25 2020, 08:04
съобщения: 1
This was exactly what I could have hoped to get a new PSO. Most fun I have had playing one game in years. The one thing is that the PSO2 Meseta difficulty/mechanics of a number of those Urgent quests. The majority of them were the sponges and may be melted in under 5 minutes. The Cradle of Darkness has been the most fun in my view. It was cool to have the 2 quests that are urgent associate though. The conclusion of Elder of the Unfathomable Abyss was cool as well.I think the cradle of darkness was the most fun the first time that I did it. Nevertheless, the first time I did 8-12 everyone was like, flat and we failed it lmao. To our defense we did complete not at the time limit, the objective.

95% of Phantasy Star Online 2's content is meant to be played but the actual skill limit is way, waaaay up there. Learning enemy routines, stats and precise attack timings, planning out moves (taking into consideration DPS, DPP, gear/focus profit, iframes, cancel frames, charge time and lots of different possessions ), alerting AI to couple enemies upward or stunlock them, understanding when to utilize autoaim and if to aim manually, placement on all axes...

Early game is really simple, there is a decent difficulty spike at lv50 with Super Hard (enemies becoming faster and more aggressive) and Extreme Quests, however real shit begins at lv70 with Ultimate (where enemy AI becomes absurdly aggressive) and Royal Intense Quests, and then there's Endless (galaxy mind shit), Ultra Hard, solo variants of raid bosses... Solo endgame quests generally are a fairly rude awakening for a great deal of individuals, but some still can solo even 12-player content.

I'm not surprised in the OP's opinion, and it complies with me. Destiny as a franchise since beta of the first game and I've been enjoying, and throughout the times along with the occasions in that franchise there are just two things which have kept me playing: a fantastic community and great gameplay. I've made some friends that were excellent throughout my years playing with Destiny, and the combination of space magic skills, original person platforming and slick-as-hell gunplay make for an enjoyable FPS-Looter-RPGLite. I have been a lover of PSO like many in the Destiny neighborhood, like many of you and because the Dreamcast days, PSO was among my first tastes of activity RPGs. Much like Destiny, PSO kept my attention for so long because of two things: a fantastic community and great gameplay.

I'm not sure if PSO2 had some similar ruts over its past 8 years of presence, but I can say that the essential gameplay of running missions, getting loot, finding god rolls and updating material is pleasurable. I will absolutely be enjoying PSO2 quite a bit come launch. It feels like it's staying power. If Destiny may return to a cheap meseta pso2 better spot, we'll see, I truly hope so because Destiny has only as much of a unique spot in my gaming pantheon as PSO.

Най-отгоре

Бърз отговор:

Започване на нова тема

Иди:     Най-отгоре

Публикувайте тази тема: rss 0.92 Публикувайте тази тема: rss 2.0 Публикувайте тази тема: RDF