Започване на нова тема
Редактори:account-bg.info
Автор Отговор
ruogu1234
сб яну 18 2020, 06:39 Цитирай
Регистриран потребител #8759
Регистриран: чт дек 05 2019, 09:25
съобщения: 587
Shut out in their third straight loss to cap the weekend, the Toronto Blue Jays hope to have a little more pop in their lineup on Tuesday afternoon when they begin a quick two-game set with the Milwaukee Brewers. Though still leading the AL East, Toronto has lost four of its last five games and was without slugger Jose Bautista in the starting lineup for a seventh straight game in Sundays 4-0 defeat to the Chicago White Sox. Bautista has been out with a strained left hamstring, but was able to make a pinch-hit appearance in the loss. He grounded into a fielders choice. Owner of a .304 average and 15 homers through 78 games, Bautista could make his first start since June 22 today. "Everybody knows I cant go out on the field and not be 100 percent," Bautista said on Torontos official website. "Hopefully by Tuesday I feel better and I can be in the outfield. If not, I can DH the whole game and play the day after. "I did all the testing that I couldve done in order to see if I could pinch- hit (Sunday)." Drew Hutchison would love to see Bautista in the lineup as the Toronto right- hander tries to avoid a third straight losing start. Both of Hutchisons recent setbacks came at the hands of the New York Yankees, who got to him for a total of eight runs and 13 hits while drawing six walks over 10 1/3 innings in the two games. Hutchison fell to 5-6 with a 4.00 earned run average on the year, including a mark of 1-4 with an 8.13 ERA in six starts at home. The 23-year-old is set to face Milwaukee for the first time and will go up against Marco Estrada, a winner in two straight. Estrada snapped a two-start losing streak on June 20 in Colorado despite giving up seven runs over 5 2/3 innings. His offense took him off the hook in a 13-10 decision before the righty rebounded with a solid victory over Washington on Wednesday. In the 9-2 win, Estrada gave up two runs on two hits and four walks over 6 1/3 innings, improving to 7-4 with a 5.06 ERA on the year. "This was a real important outing for (Estrada). Its important for him to get back into that mode and pitch the way we know he can," said Brewers manager Ron Roenicke. The 30-year-old has never faced Toronto. Estradas win over Washington kick started a four-game winning streak that came to an end with Sundays 10-4 loss to the Rockies. Ryan Braun homered in defeat, while Yovani Gallardo yielded eight runs -- five earned -- over five innings. Neither shortstop Jean Segura (leg cramps) or center fielder Carlos Gomez (strained neck) started Sundays loss, but both could return to the lineup today. The Brewers, who are making their first trip to Toronto since 2005, are 7-2 against the Blue Jays since moving to the National League in 1998. Wholesale Jerseys 2022 . The Canadian Luge Association officially named seven athletes to the 2014 Olympic team Tuesday. Edney, will lead teenagers John Fennell and Mitchel Malyk into their first Games in mens singles. Tristan Walker and Justin Snith will represent Canada in doubles, while Gough, will be joined by Kimberley McRae in womens singles. Cheap Jerseys . Week 2s biggest games include Florida facing Miami and Notre Dame travelling to the Big House to conclude their rivalry against Michigan in primetime on TSN2 and TSN 1050. https://www.wholesalejerseysaaa.com/ . Lauzon rushed for 42 yards on 15 carries for the Vert et Or (2-3) while quarterback Jeremi Roch completed 19-of-32 passes for 251 yards and one interception. Alexandre Aube scored the other touchdown for Sherbrooke. Wholesale Jerseys 2020 .J. - New York Giants cornerback Prince Amukamara left Monday nights game against the Indianapolis Colts with a torn biceps. Wholesale Jerseys 2021 . Fognini won 7-5, 6-2, 6-2 after Argentinas Carlos Berlocq had beaten Andreas Seppi 4-6, 6-0, 6-2, 6-1 on the outdoor clay surface. Doubles are set for Saturday with reverse singles on Sunday to decide which team reaches the quarterfinals.Mr. Perfect playing hockey (featuring Mike Modano):Mr. Perfect bowling:Mr. Perfect baseball (featuring Wade Boggs):Mr. Perfect golf:Mr. Perfect table tennis (featuuring "The Genius" Lanny Poffo)Mr.dddddddddddd Perfect basketball (featuring Felton Spencer)Mr. Perfect chess:Now thats… Perfect. ' ' '
Най-отгоре

Бърз отговор:

Започване на нова тема

Иди:     Най-отгоре

Публикувайте тази тема: rss 0.92 Публикувайте тази тема: rss 2.0 Публикувайте тази тема: RDF