Започване на нова тема
Редактори:account-bg.info
Автор Отговор
ruogu1234
чт яну 16 2020, 08:13 Цитирай
Регистриран потребител #8759
Регистриран: чт дек 05 2019, 09:25
съобщения: 587
Burnley goalkeeper Tom Heaton admits he is hoping to be a part of Roy Hodgsons England squad for Euro 2016. Heaton was called up by Hodgson for recent internationals against Germany and the Netherlands following Joe Harts calf injury.The Man City goalkeeper has since returned to fitness but Jack Butlands fractured ankle, suffered against Germany, leaves Heaton in line to be Englands third choice at the tournament behind Hart and Fraser Forster. Tom Heaton (left) is put through his paces at England training But the Burnley keeper insists he still has no expectations over his place in the squad.I was sad for Jack and it was not a good injury, Heaton said on the Sky Sports FL72 Podcast. But having spoken to him since, Im sure he will be fine moving forward.I dont look at it too much myself because its out of my control. All I can do is focus on playing every week and what will be, will be. Its down to the manager, then. FL72 Podcast FL72 Podcast - Tom Heaton and Conor Hourihane Its been fantastic to be in and around the England team. Ive enjoyed every minute of it and Ive got aspirations to stay in there and kick on. Whatever the role, Ill be willing to do it.In the Championship, all I can do is put in the best performances I can, and Ive managed to stay involved which has been great.Burnley face Leeds United at Turf Moor on Saturday lunchtime, live on Sky Sports 1 HD, and have the opportunity to extend their one-point lead at the top of the Championship table.Second-place Middlesbrough play at 3pm on Saturday while third-place Brighton face Nottingham Forest on Monday, but Heaton insists Burnley are taking things step-by-step.Were trying to look at it one game at a time and the next game for us is Leeds at home on Saturday so well be looking to put three points on the board, he added.Were in a fantastic position heading into the final six games and were all enjoying the challenge.They are all good sides up there in the Championship, but we dont pay it too much attention. We focus on ourselves and what we have to do. We have Middlesbrough in the next few weeks, and well look at that when it comes around.The manager enforces a one-game-at-a-time mentality. Burnley were denied a goal against Brighton last Saturday Burnley were denied a goal against Brighton last Saturday Burnley were controversially denied a goal during their 2-2 draw against promotion rivals Brighton last weekend when Michael Keanes header was not given, despite replays clearly showing the ball had crossed the line.And Heaton believes goal-line technology is the next logical step for the Championship.I think its about progression and it will come in, he continued. Having had it in the Premier League its important, especially when you consider whats riding on games these days.It seems to work well in the Premier League, and it gives the referee a clear indication of the ball crossing the line. It stops the debate, and theres no delay in the game. It seems the natural progression. Also See: Burnley up for March award Dyche not concerned by draw Dyche calls for goal-line tech Blake Countess Jersey Retro . Langer appeared to be in trouble when his second shot on the par-5 18th ended up in the rough short of the green. He hit a brilliant pitch to 5 feet and made the putt after Slumans birdie attempt rolled just wide. Walt Merrill Jersey Retro .Two San Francisco radio stations say they wont play the song during the duration of the World Series. A Kansas City, Missouri, station responded with plans to play the Grammy-winning track every hour from 7 a. https://www.cheapjerseyslines.com/ .com) - Delon Wright scored 17 points and No. Bruce Thornton Jersey Retro . Wrights first stint with Milwaukee was on a 10-day contract from March 14-23. He played in two games, averaging six points and two rebounds in 16. Alfonso Boone Jersey Retro . - The first sign that Kansas Speedway was going to be a heartbreaker for Hendrick Motorsports should have come during qualifying when Jimmie Johnson inexplicably spun and earned one of his worst starting spots since 2005.GENEVA - The American lawyer who led the investigation into the 2018 and 2022 World Cup bid process resigned from the FIFA ethics committee on Wednesday in protest over the handling of his findings.Michael Garcia cited a lack of leadership at the top of FIFA in a resignation statement. He also said he has lost confidence in the independence of his ethics committee colleague, German judge Joachim Eckert.Though Garcia did not identify Sepp Blatter by name, he also revealed that the FIFA executive committee — led by the longtime president — made a failed complaint of unethical conduct against the former U.S. Attorney in September.Speaking at the Club World Cup in Marrakech, Morocco, Blatter told The Associated Press he was stunned by Garcias decision to resign.Im just surprised, Blatter said. Its all what I can say. Just that.Garcia quit a day after the FIFA appeals panel rejected his challenge of Eckerts summary of the confidential 430-page investigation dossier. Last month, Eckert moved to close the case on the World Cup bidding contest because of lack of evidence.Russia won the right to host the 2018 World Cup and Qatar was awarded the 2022 tournament.After Eckerts summary was made public, Garcia claimed that the German judge had misrepresented his work and then launched his failed appeal.(My) report identified serious and wide-ranging issues with the bidding and (World Cup host) selection process, Garcia wrote Wednesday, adding that Eckerts decision made me lose confidence in the independence of the Adjudicatory Chamber, (but) it is the lack of leadership on these issues within FIFA that leads me to conclude that my role in this process is at an end.In his resignation statement, Garcia also questioned how FIFA can truly change after years of scandals and criticism.No independent governance committee, investigator, or arbitration panel can change the culture of an organization, Garcia wrote.Garcia also revealed that the executive committee tried to have disciplinary proceedings opened against him for allegedly violating the Code of Ethics through my public comments. The attempt was rejected by the chairman of the FIFA disciplinary panel, at a time when Garcia pressed for publication of key details from his report.FIFA vice-president Michel Platini, also the UEFA president, called Wednesdays events a new failure for FIFA.FIFAs ethics committee was created to increase transparency at the organization, thats what we wanted, but in the end it has just caused more confusion, Platini, the former France great who has refused to back Blatter for re-election but will not stand himself in the May 29 vote.Garcia won support from Congress, with Sen. Bob Casey, describing his resignation as understandable following repeated obstruction from FIFA and calling for full release of the investigation report.Michael Garcia was a strong voice for accountability and transparency in an organization famously lacking either, said Casey, who has criticized Qatars labour policies and treatment of migrant workers.Garcia was appointed in July 2012 with the priority of probing the controversial 2018-2022 bidding contests. The investigation has helped reveal how willing Blatters organization has been to confront some of its deep-rooted problems.dddddddddddd.For the first two years ... I felt that the ethics committee was making real progress in advancing ethics enforcement at FIFA, Garcia wrote. In recent months, that changed.FIFA said it would appoint an interim replacement for Garcia before electing a new ethics prosecutor in Zurich next May.Since Garcia and his investigation team submitted their work in early September, clear splits emerged between the prosecutor and the judge. Eckert has seemed closer to FIFA in his approach and belief in how the ethics panel could use its powers, much to Garcias increasingly obvious frustration.Their working relationship was damaged by Eckerts 42-page report published by FIFA last month which suggested that the World Cup bidding probe should be closed for lack of strong evidence of wrongdoing.(W)hen viewed in the context of the report it purported to summarize, no principled approach could justify the Eckert Decisions edits, omissions, and additions, Garcia wrote.Eckert said any corrupt and rule-breaking acts were of limited scope and did not influence the result of the December 2010 votes of the FIFA executive committee.Still, with Garcias work kept sealed against his wishes by strict FIFA Code of Ethics rules, critics and others have relied only on Eckerts word about the evidence against Russia, Qatar and the seven other bid candidates.It now appears that, at least for the foreseeable future, the Eckert Decision will stand as the final word on the 2018/2022 FIFA World Cup bidding process, Garcia wrote.Garcia passed up the chance to stay and pursue his appeal against Eckert at the Court of Arbitration for Sport, which would likely take several months.I have concluded that such a course of action would not be practicable in this case, he said.Still, prosecutions launched by Garcia against five senior football officials for alleged wrongdoing in the World Cup campaigns will continue. Those cases can be led by his ethics investigation deputy, Zurich-based former public prosecutor Cornel Borbely.Germany great Franz Beckenbauer, a voting member of the FIFA executive committee in December 2010, is the highest profile of the five accused men.Three current board members — FIFA vice-president Angel Maria Villar of Spain, Michel DHooghe of Belgium and Worawi Makudi of Thailand — also face sanctions for their actions during contests marred by claims of bribery, collusion and favour-seeking.They are scheduled to attend a two-day executive committee session starting Thursday in Marrakech, Morocco.On Friday, Blatters ruling panel will discuss publishing all or parts of Garcias file, and could finally see the document for themselves.As part of Garcia-Eckert peace talks last month, they invited FIFA audit panel chairman Domenico Scala to analyze the investigation report. Scala can decide what the board should see before taking the next steps on a case that seems close to being shut down more than four years after the vote.___AP Sports Writer John Leicester in Marrakech, Morocco, contributed to this report. ' ' '
Най-отгоре

Бърз отговор:

Започване на нова тема

Иди:     Най-отгоре

Публикувайте тази тема: rss 0.92 Публикувайте тази тема: rss 2.0 Публикувайте тази тема: RDF