http://www.account-bg.info/balansi/

Форуми

Започване на нова тема
Редактори:account-bg.info
Автор Отговор
rxz123
сб ное 02 2019, 05:33 Цитирай
Гост
What could be more tragic than finding out on Judgment Day that you were not in fact a Christian when all through life you had thought you were? This will be a terrible reality for many Womens Zach Gentry Jersey , many people. Matt7:13-15. Will it happen to you?

In this article I will highlight some of the misconceptions that can arise and deceive you.

First of all, what is a Christian? The simplest definition is, "a follower of Christ". However, while that is true, it is much too broad to deal with the "tragedy" under consideration. I will therefore narrow down our consideration to "your personal day of judgment and its outcome". Refer Heb 9:27.

Only God knows your heart, your history and every factor regarding your life. Therefore no man can judge you in this regard. However Womens Benny Snell Jr. Jersey , God has made a number of things very clear in the Bible that you must heed if His decision about you on "your judgment day" is be in your favor. Let's take a look at some misconceptions first of all.

I'm a good person

The most common would be, "I'm a good person, I've never done anyone any harm". Or similarly, "I'm a good person, I've always done good things for my fellowman". While moral values and good works are indeed virtues to be applauded, that is not God's criteria for whether you'll spend eternity with Him. These "moral values and good works" can even be quite religious and include speaking prophetically Womens Justin Layne Jersey , delivering people of evil spirits and working miracles. However if this is your only basis for your eternal salvation and being a Christian, then the Lord will say, "I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS." Refer to Matt 7:22-23.

There will be no bartering or negotiating. The important point here is that it is the Lord who has the last word. After all, He is the Judge! His judgments will be by His standards and not yours. We have a tendency to want to play God in life because of the gift He gave us called freedom of choice, which is often lead by selfish desires for power or some other personal desire. This freedom allows you to do good and practice good works to others. However when you believe that our perceived goodness is good enough for your eternal destiny Womens Diontae Johnson Jersey , you will in fact find it will always fall a long way short of the perfect standards of a holy and pure God. Which is the reason He sent His son Jesus to be our savior.

Can you begin to see the seriousness of the situation and your need to get a full understanding of the truth?

I'm from a Christian home. I go to church

Let's look at another misconception. Many believe because they grew up in a Christian home and have always gone to church, that they're "OK" with God and their eternity is going to be a good one with Him. But is that what the Bible teaches us? Definitely not.

A very religious man during the time Jesus walked the earth, who went to the same temple as Jesus, was a teacher in that temple and carefully practiced every aspect of the law, once had a similar conversation with Jesus. You can find it in John 3:1-12. Let's take a look at it.

The man, named Nicodemus Womens Devin Bush Jersey , was a Pharisee and he approached Jesus by night. He said he understood that Jesus was a teacher sent by God because of the signs he had done. Jesus responded however by beginning to direct Nicodemus to the truth of the kingdom of God. His words, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God" Womens James Conner Jersey , have now become famous and have been spoken multitudes of times in an effort to bring man to the point of salvation.

Nicodemus however began to question the possibility of man being born again. He confused the spiritual birth Jesus was referring to with physical birth. Jesus then clearly elaborates the need for the Holy Spirit to do a work of new birth within a person, mentioning the Spirit 3 times in the following 4 verses. However, Nicodemus continues to question and asks, "How can these things be?" Jesus responded by giving Nicodemus a gentle chastisement for being a teacher while not understanding this most important truth.

The outcome however, even with teaching directly from Jesus and the insight he gained, was that Nicodemus still needed to be born again!

You must understand Jesus was leading Nicodemus to a place he had not yet reached. Just like Nicodemus you can have a very religious background and experience of going to church Womens JuJu Smith-Schuster Jersey , mass, baptism (infant or adult), confirmation, communion and prayers, raised in a Christian home yet still miss out on a personal level on "your personal day of judgment". When you take away religion with all its traditions, pomp and ceremony Womens T. J. Watt Jersey , is there a personal relationship with God left? That is what matters. The account of Nicodemus also shows us that it doesn't matter how studious and qualified you are, the need remains the same: to be born again.

I pray

The disciples asked Jesus about prayer and He taught them the Lord's prayer. This begins, "Our Father who art in heaven......" The question that matters is, "Is He your Father?" The act of praying does not make Him so, until that becomes your first prayer! Remember that prayer is simply talking to God. If we talk to a king on earth we don't suddenly become princes or princesses, so it is with God. Just talking to Him does not make you a child of God Womens Terrell Edmunds Jersey , until you respond to Him and ask Him to make you so.

I believe in God

So does the devil! The main questions here are what and how do you believe? If your belief stops at the acknowledgment that He exists then what benefit is that to you on your personal day of judgment? Jesus said, "I said therefore to you, that you shall die in your your sins; for unless you believe that I am He, you shall die in your sins." Refer John 8:24.

We need to understand what Jesus meant when He said, 'I am He'. The context was in a conversation about His coming down from heaven as the sent One out of His love relationship Most young men and. Cheap Mens Nike Shoes Cheap Air Jordan Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes Cheap Nike Air Max Cheap Air Max 90 Ultra Cheap Air Max Kids Jordan 6 Shoes For Sale Air Max Clearance Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NFL Jerseys China

Най-отгоре

Бърз отговор:

Започване на нова тема

Иди:     Най-отгоре

Публикувайте тази тема: rss 0.92 Публикувайте тази тема: rss 2.0 Публикувайте тази тема: RDF