Започване на нова тема
Редактори:account-bg.info
Автор Отговор
rs3gold5
пн сеп 09 2019, 06:22 Цитирай
Регистриран потребител #8730
Регистриран: ср юли 24 2019, 07:31
съобщения: 33
Earplugs and focus are good perks for sure, but if you going more for true charge osrs gold play style you can never go wrong with using tackle over focus. If you get really good with tackle you can tackle through roars, and tank hits that would otherwise stagger you and counter with a slam.

The open world is huge enough to use them there instead. People should "show off" their pets at bosses, slayer spots, skilling areas etc when you come across a person. I feel like too many at banks for example just make them get lost in all of the noise and other pets and they don feel as special.
Security Fix decided to use the group's data in a slightly different way, to showcase the concentration of Conficker victims as viewed against the total number of each ISP's customers. Viewed this way, Russian and Ukrainian ISPs have the highest concentration of customers with Conficker infected systems (click the chart below for a larger version of the data, based on Shadowserver's own data).
First, let look at where the term came from. Narcissus was a character in Greek mythology who was very beautiful and fell in love with his own reflection in a spring. He sat there, pining away until he died. The flower that sprung up where he sat was named after him the narcissus.
In English, I think the plural could be determined from context and be pronounced /ruz/, and its posessive form in your case would be "the Roux pronounced / ruz/. The drawback here is that in other contexts, roux would be ambiguous in number without context, but I think it worth it.Luhmies 4 points submitted 7 months agoI say it depends on what you find challenging and what your goals are.
Most of the things in wilderness could stay because they not that overpowered. A few things might need rebalancing but a lot of the content is out of date anyway. I ok with whatever removal/rebalance that Jagex needs to do. There a lot of lore in Forinthry so I sure good future content could be added as well.
I would honestly start with quests. There a lot of new quests that will help you get a grasp of how the plot has changed in the past couple years. Past that, if you want to get into pvming, I would do slayer for gp until you got enough gold to afford 95 herblore (boostable), 96 summoning, and 95 prayer, as those levels unlock the overload potions, which you can boost to make, the pack yak, and the level 95 curses, all three which help immensely. Unlocking invention for perks like crackling will help a lot too.

Welcome Back to School with enjoying up to 7% discounts for OSRS gold, RS gold and other products on RSorder from Sept.6 to Sept.15, 2019!

5% off code "RBS5" for All orders.
7% off code "RBS7" for $120+ orders.

Besides, you can use 5% off code "RSYK5" for Osrs gold / Runescape 3 Gold and all other products from https://www.rsorder.com/ anytime.

Най-отгоре

Бърз отговор:

Започване на нова тема

Иди:     Най-отгоре

Публикувайте тази тема: rss 0.92 Публикувайте тази тема: rss 2.0 Публикувайте тази тема: RDF