Започване на нова тема
Редактори:account-bg.info
Автор Отговор
amyss789
сб апр 20 2019, 06:23 Цитирай
Регистриран потребител #8702
Регистриран: ср апр 17 2019, 02:08
съобщения: 25
TURIN, Italy -- Arturo Vidal scored a hat trick to lead Juventus to a 3-1 win over Copenhagen on Wednesday to boost the Italian sides hopes of qualifiying for the Champions League knockout stages. Vidal broke the deadlock in the 28th minute from the penalty spot after Lars Jacobsen had handled in the area. Former Juventus defender Olof Mellberg swiftly went from hero to villain for Copenhagen as he equalized in the 56th before giving away a penalty four minutes later when he brought down Fernando Llorente. Vidal again converted and headed home two minutes later to complete his hat trick. In Group Bs other match, Real Madrid beat Galatasaray 4-1. Juventus moved second, two points ahead of Galatasaray, which it plays in its next and final group match. James Harden Jersey . The Blue Jackets play Thursday night at New Jersey in their first game after the NHLs Olympic hiatus. A native of Trencin, Slovakia, Gaborik has represented his country at the 2006 and 2010 Olympics but was unable to play in Sochi because of his injury. Gerald Green Jersey .Mihajlovic was sent off minutes from the end of Thursdays 2-0 win over Brescia and has been punished for using a disrespectful expression toward the fourth official and throwing the contents of a bottle of water at him, thus assuming an intimidating attitude. http://www.therocketsofficial.com/Authentic-Ryan-Anderson-Rockets-Jersey/ .Y. - Referee Ed Hochuli referred to replay official Tom Sifferman by his nickname Jungle Boy, which was heard on the in-stadium microphone during the Arizona Cardinals-Carolina Panthers NFC wild-card game Saturday. Houston Rockets Jerseys . Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane wanted to stay in Chicago and the Blackhawks wanted to keep the high-scoring forwards in the only NHL uniform they have ever known. Custom Houston Rockets Jerseys . De La Rosa pitched six strong innings to win his sixth consecutive decision, Todd Helton homered and the Colorado Rockies snapped the Los Angeles Dodgers six-game winning streak with a 7-5 victory on Wednesday night.NEW YORK, N.Y. - His near-record mile alone would have made for a notable night, but Cam Levins wanted to go one better.The distance runner from Black Creek, B.C., won the mile at the Armory Track Invitational on Saturday night, posting a world-leading time for this season that was just shy of the Canadian indoor record.Less than 30 minutes later, he won the two-mile race, overtaking Olympic silver medallist Galen Rupp of the U.S. on the final lap.I feel the strongest and fittest I ever have, Levins told reporters after his second race. I felt fresh and good, I knew I was fit, but I dont know if I was expecting to come back and run a good two-mile after my mile, thats for sure.Im really pleased with it. And it proved that Im fit.The 25-year-old, who won bronze in a thrilling 10,000-metre race at last summers Commonwealth Games, ran three minutes 54.74 seconds in the mile, missing Nate Brannens Canadian record by about four-tenths of a second.He then found a spot along the way to sit and rest briefly before getting up to prepare for the two-mile.Levins trailed Ruppp, his training partner with the Oregon Project in Portland, on the last lap before surging past him to finish in 8:15.dddddddddddd8.When I got to there, Im like Oh, man, Galens not pulling away from me, maybe I got a shot at it, Levins said. I thought he was just going to start hammering that last lap, frankly. And when he didnt, Im like, Oh, I’m still here, maybe I can make a move on him. And then he didnt really respond.Levins is no stranger to tough doubles. The former Southern Utah star won both the 5,000 and 10,000 metres in his final NCAA season, earning the Bowerman award as the U.S. colleges top track athlete. He also ran both events at the 2012 London Olympics.Hell run the 5,000 at the prestigious Millrose Games in New York on Feb 14.Shawnacy Barber, a Canadian competing for the University of Akron, won the pole vault at the Armory Invitational.Akeem Haynes of Calgary ran a blistering 6.51 in an indoor 60-metre race Saturday in Arizona. Its the fastest time by a Canadian since 1997, when Donovan Bailey and Bruny Surin both ran that time. ' ' '
Най-отгоре

Бърз отговор:

Започване на нова тема

Иди:     Най-отгоре

Публикувайте тази тема: rss 0.92 Публикувайте тази тема: rss 2.0 Публикувайте тази тема: RDF