Започване на нова тема
Редактори:account-bg.info
Автор Отговор
amyss789
пт апр 19 2019, 01:58 Цитирай
Регистриран потребител #8702
Регистриран: ср апр 17 2019, 02:08
съобщения: 25
New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Major League Baseball is returning to Panama for the first time since 1947 when the New York Yankees meet the Miami Marlins in exhibition play. The "Legend Series" will be played on March 15th-16th at Panama Citys Rod Carew Stadium and will honor the legacy of newly retired Yankees great and Panama native Mariano Rivera, the games all-time saves leader. Rivera will serve as one of the promoters of the affair and the series will also include charitable events off the field, including a gala featuring representation of both teams on March 14 that will benefit the Mariano Rivera Foundation. "As long as I can remember, it has been my dream to bring my team, the Yankees, to play baseball in Panama," Rivera said. "I grew up in Puerto Caimito, where I developed my passion for baseball and began a journey that brought me to New York. It is my hope that this legacy series will inspire other young players to pursue their dreams. I am grateful to Major League Baseball, the Players Association, the Yankees and the Marlins in making this dream become a reality." The games will be a rematch of the 2003 World Series and Panama will become the seventh country to host games between major league clubs (Mexico, Japan, Dominican Republic, Venezuela, Puerto Rico, and China). In the spring of 1947, the Yankees and the Brooklyn Dodgers played exhibition games in Panama during a trip that also featured stops in Cuba, Puerto Rico and Venezuela. Curtis Joseph Jersey .James scored 29 points, including 16 in the first quarter, and the Cleveland Cavaliers broke a four-game losing streak with a 106-74 win over the Orlando Magic on Monday night. Pavel Datsyuk Jersey . -- Having already fallen behind because of the NFL lockout, Blaine Gabbert couldnt afford a lengthy holdout. http://www.redwingshockeyauthentic.com/alex-delvecchio-jersey/ . Cain departed in the fourth inning of a 10-5 loss to the Pirates on Thursday. X-rays on Cains bruised forearm were negative. He was hit when Sanchez led off the fourth with a groundout. Frans Nielsen Jersey .Y. - Through three quarters, the Brooklyn Nets could not shake the NBAs worst team. Nicklas Lidstrom Jersey . Go to turbozone.ca to see more of his epic work and you can follow him on twitter (@Turbo_Zone). Gaurav Shastri - A tribute to the amazing fan base who stand outside during games at "Jurassic Park" and an unbelievable shot of Paul Pierce fearing a Raptor.The Ottawa Senators took issue with the way P.K. Subban celebrated his overtime-winning goal on Thursday, but it mattered little to the Montreal Canadiens star defenceman. "I dont care," he said flatly when reporters brought it up with him at the teams practice in Toronto on Friday. "I dont care. Its the game of hockey, youre not disrespecting anybody. To be honest, that games over. I dont really need to comment on it." With the score tied at four goals apiece through regulation, Subban scored just 23 seconds into the extra period as his shot trickled through goaltender Craig Andersons legs for a 5-4 win at Canadian Tire Centre. Subban then dropped his stick and grabbed the CH logo on the front of his sweater and shook it repeatedly for the crowd, many of which were cheering Canadiens fans..dddddddddddd "The key word there is unneccessary," Anderson told reporters at practice on Friday. "I didnt see us when we scored our overtime goal throwing our jersey up like that. Its one of those things - its his character. It should make us all angry here and make sure that doesnt happen again." "It is what it is," added Senators captain Jason Spezza. "He won the hockey game, he scored the goal. Different guys celebrate in different ways around the league, so Im not going to lose sleep over it." Both teams will face off against each other again at the Bell Centre on Mar. 15. The Canadiens continue their four-game road trip against the Maple Leafs on Saturday night in a game that can be head live on TSN Radio 690 in Montreal and TSN Radio 150 in Toronto. ' ' '
Най-отгоре

Бърз отговор:

Започване на нова тема

Иди:     Най-отгоре

Публикувайте тази тема: rss 0.92 Публикувайте тази тема: rss 2.0 Публикувайте тази тема: RDF