http://www.account-bg.info/balansi/

Форуми

Сайт за счетоводство, данъци и осигуряване :: Форуми :: Форум за счетоводство, данъци и осигуряване :: Счетоводство

<< Предишна тема | Следваща тема >>
NBA Slam Dunk Contest and landed with a new Diamond card in NBA 2K19 MyTeam
Започване на нова тема
Редактори:account-bg.info
Автор Отговор
cheappoints
пт мар 15 2019, 06:47 Цитирай
Регистриран потребител #8692
Регистриран: пн мар 04 2019, 06:21
съобщения: 2
NBA 2K19 Nurkic also made 14 of 16 free-throw attempts. The huge performance helped pushed Portland to a 113-108 victory, and it produced one heck of a Moments card. If you were to try to buy 10 packs with MT, you'd need 105,000 and 20 packs would require 210,000. It sounds like an elevated total. If you were able to grab the card from the prize board, it's one of the more valuable strokes of luck you can have on the current MyTeam scene. It would have been worth it had I pulled the Bryant or another of the Pink Diamonds from previous offers, but the best card I got was an 86-rated Sapphire Andre Drummond which I've pulled at least 7 times before.

If he can pick up where he left off at the All-Star break and on Saturday, perhaps he can create at least one more Moments card this season. This Nurkic card sports a 97 block and steals rating to go with a 96 strength attribute. Many gamers who have been playing the mode since the game released could probably auction off 5-7 cards from their collection to raise MT. Aside from the Walton card, the other two featured cards are a bit of a disappointment. The next closest to Walton is the 95-overall rated Diamond version of Earl Monroe. To Buy NBA 2K19 VC you can find from www.pointssale.com.

I quicksold him for 800 MT and added the other four mostly useless cards to my collection to slightly raise my collector level. Hamidou Diallo leaped over Shaquille O'Neal on Saturday night at the NBA Slam Dunk Contest and landed with a new Diamond card in NBA 2K19 MyTeam mode. To further enhance the effectiveness, the card is equipped with a Hall-of-Fame Rim Protector and Pick Pocket badge. As well as playing a few games in Triple Threat Online, Domination or MyTeam Unlimited to fill any gaps. Monroe is 6'3", which is smallish for the 2-guard spot and even more minute in the MyTeam position less basketball environment. If I couldn't get the Bryant card or another Pink Diamond, I would have preferred the tokens or the MyTeam points. The insanely athletic Oklahoma City Thunder swingman took down the New York Knicks Dennis Smith in the final to earn the trophy and the new 95-rated card in 2K. It also has 15 Gold Badges, including Brick Wall, Bruiser, Defensive Stopper, and Hustle Rebounder.

If you're a completionist that doesn't appeal to you, which means you'll need to chase the top cards in packs or through the auction. When you compound that with his modest dunk ratings (25-48-35) and no three-point specific badges, this is a card you'll want probably want to auction off if you do pull it in one of these packs. Of the three cards that were produced on Saturday night based on performances at All-Star Saturday, the Diamond Diallo was the last one to release. For just under 40K MT, you probably won't find a player capable of impacting your lineup more. As of the completion of this article, the James card was going for as much as 970,850 MT. The last of the featured cards is the 92-overall-rated Amethyst Clifford Robinson. I'm still working on acquiring all of the gem reward players so the tokens would have allowed me to close out the Emeralds.
Най-отгоре

Бърз отговор:

Започване на нова тема

Иди:     Най-отгоре

Публикувайте тази тема: rss 0.92 Публикувайте тази тема: rss 2.0 Публикувайте тази тема: RDF