http://www.account-bg.info/balansi/

Форуми

Сайт за счетоводство, данъци и осигуряване :: Форуми :: Форум за счетоводство, данъци и осигуряване :: Счетоводство

<< Предишна тема | Следваща тема >>
goals in 41
Започване на нова тема
Редактори:account-bg.info
Автор Отговор
vv1122365
вт фев 12 2019, 12:46 Цитирай
Регистриран потребител #8641
Регистриран: пт окт 19 2018, 07:44
съобщения: 1066
CHICOUTIMI, Que. -- Quinn OBrien scored three times in the third period as the Rouyn-Noranda Huskies beat the host Chicoutimi Sagueneens 7-3 on Friday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Mathieu Lemay scored twice in the final 20 minutes for the Huskies (30-19-5), who outscored Chicoutimi 5-1 in the third period, while Francis Beauvillier and Antoine Waked added single goals. Marcus Power chipped in with three assists. Dominic Beauchemin, Janne Puhakka and Philippe Archambault scored for the Sagueneens (25-30-1), who are on a five-game skid. Rouyn-Norandas Alexandre Belanger made 36 saves for the win. Domenic Graham started in net for Chicoutmi but was pulled after allowing four goals on 21 shots in 48 minutes of action. Julio Billia replaced Graham and stopped 2-of-4 shots in relief. Huskies forward Jack Nevins was ejected after receiving a boarding misconduct. Sagueneens forward Jeremy Carigan was given a game misconduct for checking-to-the-head. Both infractions came at 18:44 of the first period. --- WILDCATS 4 SEA DOGS 1 SAINT JOHN, N.B. -- Christophe Lalonde scored twice as Moncton downed the Sea Dogs for its fourth win in five games. Christopher Caissy had a goal and an assist for the Wildcats (30-25-3) while Will Smith added a shorthanded goal. Samuel Dove-McFalls scored for Saint John (17-35-4), which is on a three-game slide. Monctons Alex Dubeau made 26 saves for the win as Sebastien Auger turned away 26-of-29 shots for the Sea Dogs. --- DRAKKAR 5 REMPARTS 3 BAIE-COMEAU, Que. -- Jeremy Gregoire scored once and set up two more as the Drakkar beat Quebec. Alexandre Ranger, Gabriel Verpaelst, Charles Hudon and Maxime St-Cyr also connected for Baie-Comeau (37-14-4), which scored four times in the final 20 minutes. Duncan MacIntyre, Mikhail Grigorenko and Olivier Archambault supplied the scoring for the Remparts (32-14-9). Philippe Cadorette made 21 saves for the Drakkar. Quebecs Francois Brassard stopped 38-of-43 shots in a losing cause. --- FOREURS 4 VOLTIGEURS 1 DRUMMONDVILLE, Que. -- Antoine Bibeau stopped 32 shots as Val-dOr defeated the Voltigeurs for its fourth straight victory. Anthony Richard, Nicolas Aube-Kubel and Ryan Graves each had a goal and an assist for the Foreurs (34-18-2) while Anthony Mantha scored once. Drummondville (34-17-2) got its lone goal from Frederick Gaudreau and Nikolas Brouillard was a team-worst minus-4. Louis-Philip Guindon turned aside 21-of-23 shots for the Voltigeurs. --- Due to difficult weather conditions, the QMJHL cancelled two games that will be made up at a later date. The Acadie-Bathurst Titan at Charlottetown is rescheduled for Feb. 17 and the Victoriaville at Rimouski game is set for Mar. 4. Paul Thompson Jersey . -- Max Gilbert captured his first pro victory at the Tour Championship of Canada. David Perron Golden Knights Jersey . After losing a shutout bid in the dying seconds of Sundays win over the Colorado Avalanche, Luongo would not be denied against the punchless Oilers and is now just one back of Patrick Roy for 14th on the all-time list. http://www.authenticgoldenknightsproshop.com/authentic-vadim-shipachyov-golden-knights-jersey/ . According to Dave Stubbs of The Montreal Gazette, preliminary talks have begun between Markov - an unrestricted free agent this summer - and general manager Marc Bergevin. Brad Hunt Golden Knights Jersey .com) - Cincinnati Reds pitcher Mat Latos had an arthroscopic procedure performed on his right elbow last week, the teams official site reported Wednesday. Colin Miller Jersey . On Thursday, they signed former Browns linebacker DQwell Jackson. Terms of the deal were not immediately available.In his first major interview since moving to Manchester City, Raheem Sterling reveals why he left Liverpool and how his mum is his Jose Mourinho. Sterlings high-profile £44m move from Anfield to the Etihad Stadium in the summer caused much anger among Liverpool fans, but the 21-year-old has made it clear he moved to better his career.The England international has had a topsy-turvy first season with City, who currently sit 12 points off the Premier League leaders Leicester with a game in hand ahead of the Manchester derby on Sunday, but insists the move was a great opportunity for him. The England international has had a topsy-turvy first season with City Asked by Sky Sports Geoff Shreeves what he thinks of the publics perception of him, Sterling insists he was focused on what was best for his career, and revealed his biggest critic can actually be his mother.He said: The main [comment] on my Instagram is the snake sign - thats the biggest one so far - and someone that loves money, hungry for money. When Shreeves met Sterling and Martial Geoff Shreeves gives us the insight into his interviews with Anthony Martial and Raheem Sterling Realistically, I am trying to improve as a player and thats the most important thing for me and for my development. I just did what I thought was best for my career at that moment in time.Asked about his mother Nadines input on his game, Sterling added: After games you get messages from friends and family and I can honestly say of all the games Ive played this year about 10 to 15 times Ive had - from my mum - you werent in the box as much as you should be. You should be closer to the goal so it makes it easier for you. Sterlings high-profile £44m move from Anfield to the Etihad Stadium in the summer caused much anger among Liverpool fans I cant believe her level of thinking. I actually call her Jose Mourinho because she actually thinks she is the Chosen One!To be fair to her, at the start when I was 17 she didnt know as much. She knew all the rules and stuff like that - but the things shes telling me are the things I am trying to get better at.Its kind of annoying because those are things Im trying to change and get better at and shes pointing it out to me and I dont like that! Its the fact that its actuually true is the most annoying bit! Sterling has 11 goals in 41 appearances since his move to City Sterling, who has scored 11 goals in 41 games for City, had not engaged with the media since the summer move.ddddddddddddHe insists that decision is solely down to him wanting to concentrate on the football, and the desire to let his play on the pitch do the talking. Obviously getting a move to City was a great opportunity for me and a great stepping stone, but I thought to give myself the best chance to progress and do well was to try to stay out of peoples TVs and headlines.I tried to be seen to focus on football and make it the right headlines. Its a difficult one because people formed an opinion on me and I cant do anything to change that.If I came out again and said something else it would probably make the situation a lot worse. Maybe it could have made it better, who knows? Brendan Rodgers spoke to Goals on Sunday about Sterlings move from Liverpool to Manchester City and why he has the potential to be world class I thought to myself at that moment in time it was the right thing to do - get a level playing field and try to keep it a smooth one and go into the season with the right head and focus.I think Ive not done too bad. I think Ive stayed out of the way.See the extended Geoff Shreeves interview with Sterling and Anthony Martial on Super Sunday ahead of Manchester City v Manchester United on Sky Sports 1HD from 3.30pm. Also See: Aguero: Title slipping away When Geoff met Martial and Sterling Toure agent in City ultimatum Premier League questions Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
Най-отгоре

Бърз отговор:

Започване на нова тема

Иди:     Най-отгоре

Публикувайте тази тема: rss 0.92 Публикувайте тази тема: rss 2.0 Публикувайте тази тема: RDF