http://www.account-bg.info/balansi/

Форуми

Сайт за счетоводство, данъци и осигуряване :: Форуми :: Форум за счетоводство, данъци и осигуряване :: Счетоводство

<< Предишна тема | Следваща тема >>
have seen it for
Започване на нова тема
Редактори:account-bg.info
Автор Отговор
vv1122365
пн фев 11 2019, 01:39 Цитирай
Регистриран потребител #8641
Регистриран: пт окт 19 2018, 07:44
съобщения: 1066
NEW YORK, N.Y. - Urijah Faber walked out on a Madison Square Garden stage in a Wes Welker jersey, the UFCs fun nod to that other "super" show this weekend. Peyton Manning would have been more appropriate choice. Like Manning, Faber is a former world champion and about as good as it gets in the Ultimate Fighting Championship. Walking out of the cage on top? Thats where it gets tricky for the laidback Californian. Faber has a knack for losing MMA title fights, yet hes back in the octagon Saturday night with another shot at the belt. Faber fights 135-pound champ Renan Barao at UFC 169 at the Prudential Center, just a few miles away from MetLife Stadium, the site of Sundays Super Bowl. Hes 0 for 5 as the challenger in title bouts since 2008 — a measure of both his inability to rise to the occasion, yet proof of his tenacity to fight back toward the top. "Look at any other sport in the world. Who just quits if they didnt get No. 1?" Faber asked. "The reason I keep getting into these title fights is because no one else can beat me. Ive had fights to get into these positions and I win. And I win decisively." He sure does, including a stout 4-0 record in 2013. He choked out Michael McDonald just six weeks ago on a UFC on Fox card, and was pressed into service for Saturday night when injury-prone Dominick Cruz pulled out with a torn groin. "Im kind of used to Cruz not fighting these days," Faber said. Another UFC card going off without Cruz seems almost as automatic as one with Faber chasing another championship. Faber lost decisions to Cruz (2011) and the first Barao bout (2012) to extend his title-fight losing streak. "I figured Id fight him again," Faber said. "You start thinking about things right after the fight, the things that were difficult, the things you had success with. But I havent been dwelling on it, thats for sure. But looking again and recapping his fighting style is something Ive had to do." Fabers most notable championship reigns came with World Extreme Cagefighting. But "The California Kid" knows he needs a UFC championship to cement his status as one of the best in the world. "Saturdays a defining moment in his career," UFC President Dana White said. Jose Aldo defends his 145-pound championship against Ricardo Lamas and Alistair Overeem fights Frank Mir in a heavyweight bout to headline the fifth major UFC card at the Prudential Center since it opened in 2007. The UFC carved out a big slice of mainstream success in the New York area this week, with billboards and buses in Times Square promoting the show, and main event fighters were welcomed at the NFLs media day. "Anybody who knows the sport knows what great fights these are," White said. "Do I think were going to do 1 million buys this weekend? No, but I think were going to do well." Overeem and Mir could have main evented a PPV a few years back, but both heavyweights are fighting just to stay in UFC. Mir, a former heavyweight champion, hasnt won a bout in more than two years and has talked openly about moving into a broadcasting career. Overeem is riding a two-fight losing streak and is far removed from his prime and his last big win over Brock Lesnar at UFC 141 in 2011. Hes not not ready to quit. "Fighting in the UFC is the biggest stage, so theres always pressure to perform," Overeem said. "Ill keep fighting. What else can I do?" Only 34, Mir points to aging fighters like Dan Henderson as a reason to keep going in the cage for a few more years. "If I was losing to the No. 20 guy who just got to UFC, then after he beats me he cant win another fight," Mir said, "that would weigh on me." Mir said there was no shame in losing to Junior dos Santos, Daniel Cormier, and Josh Barnett. And if Mir has to fight elsewhere, even the self-proclaimed UFC lifer would consider his options. White isnt quite ready to proclaim Mir-Overeem a good ol fashioned "loser leaves town" bout. "Everybody keeps asking me if those guys are done, if one of them are getting cut," he said. "What if the fight is a (great) fight? Ill keep them both. But they need to perform on Saturday night." Wholesale Air Max 90 . Sociedad remained in sixth place with Villarreal a point behind in seventh, both in Europa League spots and in striking distance of fourth place and the final Champions League berth. Sociedad forward Carlos Vela chipped goalkeeper Jaime Jimenez after receiving an equally exquisite lobbed pass from Ruben Pardo to set him up in the 23rd minute at Anoeta Stadium. Air Max 90 Sale . They have watched it from afar. And now they have seen it for themselves. http://www.cheapairmax90online.us/ . Portland won Game 4 Sunday night at the Moda Center and are now up 3-1. The last time the Blazers won a playoff series came in the 2000 Western Conference semifinals against the Utah Jazz. Air Max 90 2018 .C. -- Colin Kaepernick raced into the end zone, then pretended to rip open his shirt with both hands imitating Cam Newtons Superman touchdown celebration. Womens Air Max 90 . He says he will have the operation Wednesday and be ready in time for training camp in September. Bernier missed five games in March due to the injury.TSN.cas NHL Play of the Year showdown continues today with two titans of the Battle of Pennsylvania. The 13th match-up of the Round of 32 sees Claude Giroux go no-look, while Evgeni Malkin does the hard work to set up a gift for a teammate. Its not just that Giroux goes no-look, its that its one of the greatest blind shots youre likely to see. Picking a wild point shot rebound off the end boards, Giroux picks up the disc and gets sent to the ice by David Savard. While falling, though, he unleashes one heck of a shot. Falling, he lifts a backhander behind his back towards the net... and roofs it. Its not even like Curtis McElhinney doesnt expect the shot, Giroux just beats him high glove without even looking. Malkinn counters one great shot with a 200-foot effort.dddddddddddd. Winding up from behind his own net, Malkin breaks out and proceeds to start dancing through the entire Montreal Canadiens team. There is actually only one skater on the ice that Malkin doesnt skate through or around and hes just a spectator. By the time Raphael Diaz and Francis Bouillon finally haul him down, hes shoveled a pass cross-crease to James Neal, who jukes once and slides the puck past Carey Price. You can watch the highlights and make your decision here. Every vote counts, so watch all the plays and take part in the TSN.ca Play of the Year Showdown. Let us know who you voted for via Twitter by using the hashtag #tsnklondikepoy. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
Най-отгоре

Бърз отговор:

Започване на нова тема

Иди:     Най-отгоре

Публикувайте тази тема: rss 0.92 Публикувайте тази тема: rss 2.0 Публикувайте тази тема: RDF