http://www.account-bg.info/balansi/

Форуми

Сайт за счетоводство, данъци и осигуряване :: Форуми :: Форум за счетоводство, данъци и осигуряване :: Счетоводство

<< Предишна тема | Следваща тема >>
first half to stay
Започване на нова тема
Редактори:account-bg.info
Автор Отговор
vv1122365
пн яну 14 2019, 01:01 Цитирай
Регистриран потребител #8641
Регистриран: пт окт 19 2018, 07:44
съобщения: 915
MONTREAL -- When the Montreal Impact left Thursday morning to start the Major League Soccer season in Dallas, defender Heath Pearce was on the plane. The 29-year-old American international, who is coming off hip surgery and who was released by the New York Red Bulls after the 2013 campaign, has agreed to a contact with the Impact. The length of the deal and his salary were not disclosed. Coach Frank Klopas said this week that if Pearce can regain full fitness, his signing "could end up being a steal." Pearce has played 106 MLS games over the last five seasons, including 100 starts. He has two goals and 12 assists. He also played two seasons each in Germany and Denmark and has been selected 35 times to the U.S. national team. "Hes played in the league and in Europe and he brings a lot of experience," said assistant coach Mauro Biello. "Its someone that understands. He brings leadership. These are all important qualities he can bring to the team." When he is ready to play full games, he will give Klopas options on the back line. Pearce mainly plays left back, a position held last season by Jeb Brovsky, but can also play in the middle and Brovsky can also play on the right side. The Impact open the season Saturday in Dallas and will stay in Texas to play at Houston the following week before returning for their home opener March 22 at Olympic Stadium. "Having played over 100 games in this league, his experience and soccer savvy will bring a lot to the team," sporting director Nick De Santis said in a statement. "He is a natural left back, who will give us more depth on defence and who can contribute to the offence as well. "Heath is highly motivated to get back to the level that saw him on the national team at one point in his career." Pearce became the top signing by the Impact, who made few off-season moves after finishing fifth in the Eastern Conference in 2013. He joined the Impact during training camp in Orlando, Fla. He played parts of two pre-season games and said he is getting close to match fit. The Modesto, Calif. native underwent surgery to repair a torn labrum in his hip in July. The injury had been nagging at him for a couple of seasons before he went to get it fixed. He said he had offers from other MLS clubs, but chose Montreal because he liked Klopas coaching style and felt the Impact were a "multicultured team with a ton of experience." Pearce, a three-time MLS all-star, joined FC Dallas in 2009 and later played for Chivas USA before joining the Red Bulls in 2012. He was a fixture on the U.S. team earlier in his career, especially at the 2009 Confederations Cup and the 2009 Gold Cup, but has been overlooked in recent years. Air Jordan 6 Canada Sale . 1 Pete Sampras. Speaking ahead of an exhibition match against Andre Agassi in London on March 3, Sampras said on a conference call Wednesday that he is impressed by Federers longevity. Cheap Air Jordan 6 Canada Sale . Formula One Teams Association secretary general Oliver Weingarten says the organization collapsed over unpaid subscription fees and a failure to strike an agreement for 2014 with all 11 teams. http://www.airjordan6canada.com/ . Third-place Madrid fell behind and settled for a 2-2 draw earlier at Osasuna in a match both sides finished with 10 men, and Barcelona didnt let the chance escape. Barcelona, still without the injured Lionel Messi, again turned to Neymar after his hat trick against Celtic in the Champions League on Wednesday to convert a penalty on the half-hour mark and restore the lead in the 68th after Villarreal levelled. Air Jordan 6 Canada Online . -- Two nights after losing to the Eastern Conferences worst team, the Phoenix Coyotes handled the best. Air Jordan 6 Canada . It took five games, but the Celtics finally helped Stevens earn his first NBA victory. "Im going to celebrate for a whole 12 minutes, and then Im going to start watching Orlando and trying to figure them out," the first-year Celtics coach said after Boston beat the Utah Jazz, one of the leagues other winless teams, 97-87 on Wednesday night. OKLAHOMA CITY -- Kevin Durant drained three 3-pointers in 75 seconds. And when the crowd wanted even more, the NBAs leading scorer responded. Durant poured in a career-high 54 points in an incredibly efficient performance, helping the Oklahoma City Thunder beat the Golden State Warriors 127-121 on Friday night. The 6-foot-9 forward had 11 points during one two-minute stretch in the fourth quarter, powering the Thunder to a 17-point lead. With the crowd of 18,203 chanting "MVP! MVP!" he made two foul shots with 2:45 remaining to establish a new career-best scoring total. "When youve got it going, I look at the bench and see how my teammates are reacting, and that just gives me an extra push," Durant said. "Then, I hear the fans." Durant made 19 of 28 field goals and 11 of 13 free throws in his third straight game with at least 36 points. "As a leader, my main objective is to serve my teammates, help them out," he said. "Some nights, Ive got to put it up, Ive got to score. Some nights, Ive got to do other things. Tonight, they found me and I was able to hit a few shots. I just tried to do as best as I can to lead the team and lead us to victory." It was the kind of performance that gets fans fired up about post-season awards in mid-January. "Its premature," Durant said. "Its way too early in the season. I try not to think about that type of stuff. Of course, as a player, youd love to win an MVP award, but I cant take my focus off the team. Every day, Ive just got to keep chipping away, keep enjoying the process, and well see what happens." Serge Ibaka had 21 points and eight rebounds, Reggie Jackson scored 14 points and Kendrick Perkins added 12 rebounds for the Thunder (30-10), who won for the third time in four games. Oklahoma City shot 58 per cent from the field and scored a season-high point total. Stephen Curry had 37 points and 11 assists, and Klay Thompson added 26 points for the Warriors (25-16), who shot 52 per cent but simply couldnt match up with Durant. "We battled him for the most part, and hee got hot in the fourth and knocked down some big shots for them," Warriors centre Andrew Bogut said.dddddddddddd. "Theres a reason why hes a perennial All-Star and future Hall of Famer, and possibly MVP this year." Golden State coach Mark Jackson was disappointed with his teams defence. "Were a good enough defensive team to give a little better effort, fight a little bit harder," Jackson said. Oklahoma City led 39-32 at the end of the first quarter after shooting 78.3 per cent from the field. It had a 71-65 advantage at the break after a season high for points in a half for the Thunder. Curry had 22 points and eight assists in the first half and Thompson scored 21 points before the break. The Warriors made 10 of 16 3-pointers in the first half to stay in the game. Andre Iguodala scored his first points of the game on a steal and dunk that cut Oklahoma Citys lead to 82-79 midway through the third, but the Thunder steadily pulled away the rest of the period. A mid-range jumper by Durant pushed Oklahoma Citys advantage to 96-86, and the Thunder led 101-91 heading into the final quarter. Durant then closed by scoring 15 points in the fourth. "You let a guy like KD, he leads the league in scoring, start off the game as hot as he did . It was tough to start off the game like that and then try to get stops against a dynamic scorer like that, especially when hes hitting everything," Curry said. Durant gave his teammates credit. "Its the small things that go into a game to help us win, and everybody did them tonight," he said. NOTES: The previous two meetings between the Thunder and Warriors were decided by last-second shots. In the first game on Nov. 14, Iguodala hit a fallaway game-winning jumper for Golden State. In the second game, on Nov. 29, Russell Westbrook hit the game-winner in overtime. ... Golden State G Jordan Crawford played for the first time since being acquired from Boston in a three-team trade. He finished with eight points in 15 minutes. ... Former UFC heavyweight champion Randy Couture attended the game. ---- China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Най-отгоре

Бърз отговор:

Започване на нова тема

Иди:     Най-отгоре

Публикувайте тази тема: rss 0.92 Публикувайте тази тема: rss 2.0 Публикувайте тази тема: RDF