http://www.account-bg.info/balansi/

Форуми

Сайт за счетоводство, данъци и осигуряване :: Форуми :: Форум за счетоводство, данъци и осигуряване :: Счетоводство

<< Предишна тема | Следваща тема >>
losses on the
Започване на нова тема
Редактори:account-bg.info
Автор Отговор
vv1122365
сб яну 12 2019, 01:14 Цитирай
Регистриран потребител #8641
Регистриран: пт окт 19 2018, 07:44
съобщения: 1066
CHARLESTON, W.Va. - New York Jets quarterback Geno Smith is eager to work with Michael Vick, even if it means a hotly contested competition for the starting job. "Awesome, man. Vicks my guy," Smith said during a fan signing event Saturday in West Virginia. "We needed to find a guy that was legitimately a guy that could come in and play. I think thats what we did. "Mission accomplished." Vick signed a one-year deal with the Jets on Friday, the same day New York released former starter Mark Sanchez. The Jets hope Vick, who spent the last five seasons with the Philadelphia Eagles, will be able to push Smith during training camp. Vick is "going to be a guy I can work with, have a really good working relationship with and also compete with," Smith said at the Charleston Civic Center. Smith was unfazed by Vicks comments Friday night on a conference call with New York-area reporters that he wouldnt necessarily be content standing on the sideline all season. "Thats every quarterback," Smith said. "I understand where Mikes coming from. No one wants to sit the bench. I dont know a player that does." Smith threw for 12 touchdowns and 21 interceptions in his rookie season while starting all 16 games after Sanchez injured his right shoulder in the preseason. He drew praise from coach Rex Ryan for a strong finish in which the Jets won three of their last four to finish 8-8, but Smith expects to have "an open competition" with Vick for the starting job — just like it will be for every position on the team. "Its just good to have a guy to compete with like Mike," Smith said. "Were going to compete. Were not going to say, Hey, youre the starter. And well leave it at that. We want to get better. "I love it. Its really making everyone work harder and keep you right on your toes because you dont have a moment to be satisfied or just say Ive arrived. Youve got to continue to work at it." Smith respects the opinion of Vick, who first reached out to him during Smiths senior season at West Virginia in 2012. Smith, a second-round pick, recalled that the NFL draft process and how to handle expectations were among the topics they discussed. "Some of the things I asked him was, How did you deal with being THE guy?" Smith said. "I was in that situation last year. As soon as I walked into the locker room, I was expected to produce. And as we all know in the league, its hard to do that. If youre not on a team thats already set up to win, youre going to have your struggles. "It was more about me just having an understanding of the position that Im in and just continuing to grow." Air Jordan 3 Australia Outlet .com) - Driphus Jackson had three touchdown passes, including two in a 19-second span in the opening quarter, to guide Rice to a 30-6 rout of Fresno State at the Hawaii Bowl. Buy Air Jordan 3 Australia .S. routed Sweden 7-0 Sunday to win its fourth straight title and seventh overall under-18 world championship. Olson earned his third shutout of the tournament and the Americans allowed only four goals in six games to set an International Ice Hockey Federation under-18 record. http://www.airjordan3australia.com/ . In the opener of the World Group first-round series, world No. 18 Kei Nishikori defeated Peter Polansky of Thornhill, Ont. Cheap Air Jordan 3 Australia . Vargas (8-3) allowed four singles and two walks while striking out five, allowing only two runners from a diluted Twins lineup to reach second base. Mike Moustakas and Jarrod Dyson hit RBI singles in the second inning against Kevin Correia (4-10), and that was all Vargas needed. Wholesale Air Jordan 3 Australia . The motion to expand the stadiums capacity passed through by a count of 39-3, with Toronto mayor Rob Ford being among those in opposition.MELBOURNE, Australia -- All Blacks flyhalf Tom Taylor kicked six penalties and hooker Ben Funnell scored the only try for the Crusaders as the New Zealand side laboured past the Melbourne Rebels 25-19 in Super Rugby on Friday. The seven-time champion Crusaders led 12-9 at halftime, all penalties, and the Rebels scored their only try with two minutes remaining through flanker Scott Fuglistaller, giving them a bonus point for losing by fewer than seven points. After starting with two losses, the Crusaders have won two straight heading into a bye next weekend. Taylor, playing outside recalled flyhalf Colin Slade, kicked the Crusaders to their halftime lead while fullback Jason Woodward provided all of the Rebels points. The first try of the match came in the 56th minute with the Rebels, with one win and two losses on the season, trying to hold out waves of attack before they were caught short when Kieran Read gave Funnell a free run into the right corner. The conversion and another penalty from Taylor pushed the lead to 13 points. Fuglistaller crossed late after the forwards mauled the ball. Bryce Hegarty added the conversion to ensure the bonus point. The Rebels, beaten 32-7 by the Western Force in the previous round, reinstated the lineup which easily defeated the Cheetahs in their season-opener and weree stronger defensively as they tried for a fifth consecutive win at home.dddddddddddd But persistent infringing, particularly at the scrum, enabled the Crusaders to take the lead from Taylors boot. Melbourne skipper Scott Higginbotham was frustrated with the penalty count. "We pride ourselves on our defence and how tough we are at the breakdown, and it was disappointing to give away that many penalties," Higginbotham said. Crusaders coach Todd Blackadder described the match as "ugly." "Off the back of not having a potent attack tonight, we defended with our hearts and it probably made the difference in the end," Blackadder said. "We can go into the bye in pretty good nick and we need to put a lot of work into our attack. There are a few things we can do which will certainly improve our game." Rebels coach Tony McGahan said the Crusaders experience proved to be the difference. "They were just a bit cuter than us in certain aspects and they controlled things really well," McGahan said. "We kept coming back and they kept slipping away." ------ Scores: Crusaders 25 (Ben Funnell try; Tom Taylor conversion, 6 penalties), Melbourne 19 (Scott Fuglistaller try; Bryce Hegarty conversion penalty, Jason Woodward 3 penalties). HT: 12-9. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Най-отгоре

Бърз отговор:

Започване на нова тема

Иди:     Най-отгоре

Публикувайте тази тема: rss 0.92 Публикувайте тази тема: rss 2.0 Публикувайте тази тема: RDF