http://www.account-bg.info/balansi/

Форуми

Сайт за счетоводство, данъци и осигуряване :: Форуми :: Форум за счетоводство, данъци и осигуряване :: Счетоводство

<< Предишна тема | Следваща тема >>
appreciated the fans
Започване на нова тема
Редактори:account-bg.info
Автор Отговор
vv1122365
пт яну 11 2019, 01:02 Цитирай
Регистриран потребител #8641
Регистриран: пт окт 19 2018, 07:44
съобщения: 915
MINNEAPOLIS - The defending NFC South champion Carolina Panthers looked like contenders in name only.The Minnesota Vikings quickly swatted them aside.Adam Thielen and Everson Griffen each returned blocked punts for touchdowns, the first time in 24 years one team had two in the same game, and the Vikings handed the Panthers their sixth straight loss with a 31-13 victory Sunday.I dont know about demoralizing the other team, but I do know that when you score on defence or you score on special teams, your odds of winning a football game go way up, Vikings coach Mike Zimmer said, and I tell the team that.Teddy Bridgewater threw for two scores without a turnover, and Griffen had two of the four sacks by the Vikings (5-7) against Cam Newton. The Panthers (3-8-1) entered the week just a half-game out of first place, but they again stumbled out of their bye. Now 0-4 under coach Ron Rivera following the annual in-season week off, the Panthers play at division leader New Orleans (5-7) next week.All that other stuff, playoff talk, thats irrelevant, tight end Greg Olsen said. Weve just got to win a game.This was the seventh-coldest game in Vikings history, with a kickoff temperature of 12 degrees and a wind chill well below zero. Theyre playing outside this year for the first time since 1981. In an otherwise-ordinary late-season game between two losing teams, the home teams punt coverage unit made this a must-see first half.Thielen burst through the middle in the first quarter, and he was so far in the backfield that when he leaped at Brad Nortmans attempt he had to pull his hands back to avoid a penalty.I just kind of came free. No one really blocked me, and I knew I was going to block it, Thielen said.Thielen landed on the turf, picked up the prize on his way for a 30-yard touchdown and leaped into the corner seats to celebrate.Then after the first of two field goals by Graham Gano, Nortman came out to punt again with the Panthers facing fourth-and-5 at midfield in the second quarter. This time, Jasper Brinkley charged up the middle to swat the ball down. Griffen snatched it up and went 43 yards to the end zone for a 21-3 lead.Rivera didnt name the players who missed their blocking assignments, but he said he saw no problem with the protection scheme.Im just focused on catching the ball and kicking it. I dont even see them coming, Nortman said.The last time a team scored on two blocked punts in the same NFL game was on Sept. 30, 1990, when Kansas City did it against Cleveland. This was the fifth time it happened in league history, according to STATS research dating to 1940.This was also the first blocked punt return touchdown by the Vikings since Oct. 12, 1986, the longest active NFL streak without one.Lost a little in the hubbub was one of the better performances Bridgewater has put together in his eight-game career. He led the Vikings on just their third opening-drive touchdown of the season and their first since his debut on Sept. 28, a bootleg throw to Kyle Rudolph from 4 yards out.You want to see your team stepping toward success and taking a step in the right direction, Jennings said. Today, thats what took place, and it starts with him.Late in the second quarter, Bridgewater guided an 11-play, 80-yard drive to push the lead to 22 points. Greg Jennings caught a short pass near the sideline and slipped through the secondary for a 17-yard score with 16 seconds left.We knew we just had to jump on these guys early in the game. Our guys did a great job, Bridgewater said.Newton hit Philly Brown for a 32-yard touchdown with a heave on fourth-and-4 in the third quarter to bring the Panthers within 28-13, but the former first overall draft pick had another unremarkable game.Newton was intercepted in the fourth quarter by Josh Robinson, who was beaten by Brown for the earlier score, and finished 18 for 35 for 194 yards. He gained 49 yards on nine runs, and Jonathan Stewart had a season-high 85 yards rushing on 12 attempts. The Panthers outgained the Vikings 348-210 in total yards.NOTES: Xavier Rhodes had three pass breakups for the Vikings and helped limit Kelvin Benjamin to five catches for 56 yards. He was targeted 12 times. ... Panthers injuries: FS Tre Boston (ankle) and RB DeAngelo Williams (hand). ... Vikings injuries: DT Sharrif Floyd (knee) and LB Anthony Barr (knee).___AP NFL websites: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Adidas Cheap Shoes . Cammalleri suffered a concussion in the Flames 2-1 loss to the Pittsburgh Penguins on Saturday. The 31-year-old forward did not travel with the team to Carolina. Adidas Cheap Shoes Lowest Price . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. http://www.adidascheapshoes.com/ . Louis Blues were workmanlike, methodical and -- most of all -- effective on Monday night. Adidas Shoes Cheap Wholesale . On Wednesday night, they showed that stellar defence and a little small ball can get the job done too. With pinch-runner Kevin Pillar aboard after Dioner Navarro opened the bottom of the ninth with a single, Anthony Gose dropped down an excellent bunt along the first-base line. Adidas Cheap Shoes Online . Knapp defeated American Alison Riske 6-3, 7-5 to secure Italys victory in the best-of-five series. She held a 5-2 lead in the second set, only to let Riske tie it at five.PHILADELPHIA - Jakub Voracek slimmed down this off-season, and it has resulted in great gains thus far.Voracek scored two goals, and Steve Mason made 35 saves to earn his first win of the season as the Philadelphia Flyers beat the Edmonton Oilers 4-1 on Tuesday night.Pierre-Edouard Bellemare and Luke Schenn added goals for the Flyers, who began a four-game homestand with their third straight win on their own ice. They dropped their first three games in Philadelphia.Ryan Nugent-Hopkins scored for the Oilers, who opened a five-game trip with their third straight loss.Voracek, who entered Tuesday second in the NHL with 16 points, remained on a tear. He opened the scoring with a wraparound goal 3:59 in and then tallied again on a shot from the slot that went over the left leg of Viktor Fasth with 3:56 left in the first period to put Philadelphia in front 2-0.Its important to get out quick, Voracek said.The same could be said for his season. Despite setting career-highs in goals (23) and points (62) last season, Voracek followed coach Craig Berubes advice and dropped 10 pounds over the summer by eliminating pasta and bread from his diet.I feel quicker, he said. So far its been better for me, but I dont want to get overconfident. Its only 12 games.The changes have been evident late in games.His speed doesnt drop off in the third period, Berube said.The Oilers played without captain Andrew Ference and leading scorer Taylor Hall. Ference served the first of a three-game suspension for his illegal hit against Vancouvers Zack Kassian in Saturdays 3-2 home loss. Hall injured his knee and is expected to miss 2-to-4 weeks.Edmonton coach Dallas Eakins wasnt satisfied with the overall effort of his short-handed club.We cant have five or six guys step up, he said. We need (everyone). If youre not maximizing your potential, youre doing your team a disservice.Mason, 33-18-7 with a 2.50 goals-against average last season, was 0-4-1 with a 3.55 GAA in six starts before Tuesday.I never once doubted mysellf, Mason said.dddddddddddd I have a lot of confidence in myself and just have to build on this one.Chants of Mason! Mason! echoed from the crowd after a pair of point-blank saves on Nail Yakupov and David Perron with 14 minutes left in the game.Mason appreciated the fans encouragement.Playing in Philly is a special thing, he said. The fans have been supportive of me, even through the tough start. You love them for that.The Flyers goalie wore a new mask, switching to one that reduces glare. He had struggled to adjust to new lighting installed at the Wells Fargo Center in two home losses.Fasth made his first start after missing eight games with a groin injury.I felt a little rust in the beginning but felt better as the game went on, Fasth said. I wish I couldve made a couple more saves.The Flyers took a three-goal advantage when Bellemares shot from the left circle went off Fasth and trickled over the goal line 4:09 into the second.Nugent-Hopkins beat Mason 1-on-1 from close range to put Edmonton on the board with 10:06 left in the period, but Schenn answered 2:07 later on an assist from his brother, Brayden.As he fell to the ice, Brayden Schenn sent a pass in front from behind the net, and Luke fired a one-timer that went under Fasths right arm before caroming in off the left post.The goal ended a 32-game scoreless streak for Luke Schenn, who hadnt scored since March 1.NOTES: Flyers LW Michael Raffl left in the third period with a lower body injury. GM Ron Hextall said Raffl is day-to-day and would be evaluated further on Wednesday. ... The Oilers lost for the first time this season to an Eastern Conference opponent (4-1). ... To replace Hall and Ference, Edmonton recalled defencemen Keith Aulie and Oscar Klefbom from Oklahoma City of the AHL. ... Philadelphia scored first for just the third time in 12 games, improving to 2-0-1 in those contests. ... The Schenn brothers combined on one other goal in their careers. Luke assisted on Braydens goal on Oct. 18 at Dallas. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Най-отгоре

Бърз отговор:

Започване на нова тема

Иди:     Най-отгоре

Публикувайте тази тема: rss 0.92 Публикувайте тази тема: rss 2.0 Публикувайте тази тема: RDF