http://www.account-bg.info/balansi/

Форуми

Сайт за счетоводство, данъци и осигуряване :: Форуми :: Форум за счетоводство, данъци и осигуряване :: Счетоводство

<< Предишна тема | Следваща тема >>
lead and, from
Започване на нова тема
Редактори:account-bg.info
Автор Отговор
vv1122365
чт яну 10 2019, 01:05 Цитирай
Регистриран потребител #8641
Регистриран: пт окт 19 2018, 07:44
съобщения: 1066
Andy Murray reached the final of the China Open with a straight-sets win over David Ferrer in Beijing on Saturday. Murray prevailed 6-2 6-3 in a one-sided contest and will now face Grigor Dimitrov in Sundays decider.I did well, Murray said on the ATP website. I was obviously 2-1 down with a break in the first set. Even the period in the second set where he came back a bit, when he broke me, there was a lot of long points. Really good tennis I thought. Thankfully I got the break at 3-2. That was a big game because he had some chances to win that game. I had a couple of break points. Got the momentum back on my side straight away and finished it off pretty well.I felt like if I could find a way to get through the first couple of matches, Id start to feel better and play better here. Thankfully thats been the case so far this week.The No 1 seed suffered a break of serve in just the third game of the match but then reeled off five games in a row to win the opening set in 48 minutes. Konta into world top 10 Johanna Konta will move into the worlds top 10 after beating Madison Keys He looked firmly on course for victory when he broke again to lead 3-1 in the second set, but Ferrer then responded with a break of his own in the next game and it momentarily looked like the 34-year-old Spaniard would mount a fightback.However, Murray quashed his hopes by breaking again in the next game for a 4-2 lead and, from there, he easily saw out a comfortable win. Ferrer struggled with his second serve Ferrers game was littered with 34 unforced errors and undermined by a weak second serve, off which he won only 36 per cent of the points. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Murray will now challenge for his 40th tour-level title on Sunday and also has the chance to close to within 1,555 points of leader Novak Djokovic at the top of the ATP Rankings.It will be his ninth final of the season, having won four and lost four of the previous eight, and his first appearance in the China Open final.Dimitrov was given a walkover into the final when Milos Raonic was forced to withdraw due to an ankle injury sustained in his quarter-final win over Pablo Carreno Busta on Friday.Murray leads the head-to-head record 7-3 against the Bulgarian, who will be aiming to win his first title in two years, including a straight-sets victory at last months US Open.Ill try and play another high-level match again tomorrow, added Murray. Dimitrov has been playing a lot better the past few months. He had a very good win against Rafa (Nadal) yesterday. It will be a hard match.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Murray v Ferrer recap Konta battles past Keys Murray wins battle of Britain Setback for Roland Garros Air Max 90 Ireland . According to a report from ESPN, sources said Manuels college coach Jimbo Fisher told teams he didnt think Manuel had the tools to be an NFL starter. Cheap Air Max 90 Wholesale .com) - Winnipeg Jets defenseman Dustin Byfuglien, Detroit Red Wings forward Tomas Tatar and New York Islanders right wing Kyle Okposo were named the NHLs players of the week on Monday. http://www.airmax90ireland.com/ . The 27-year-old forward has informed the Leafs that he will be unable to play in Monday nights home game against the Columbus Blue Jackets. Air Max 90 Outlet Ireland . The alley-oop looked easy -- just like everything else after halftime for the Miami Heat. James scored 32 points, Wade added 22 points and eight assists, and the Heat trailed by 11 early in the second half before running away to a 107-88 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Wholesale Air Max 90 . MLB.com reported that the Dodgers locked the left-hander in for one year at $10 million with up to $4 million in incentives.STOCKHOLM, Sweden -- Goals by Romelu Lukaku and Eden Hazard gave Belgium a 2-0 win over Sweden in a World Cup warm-up game Sunday. After a slow start, the Belgians took advantage of a Swedish defensive mistake that allowed Axel Witsel to set up the Everton striker in the 34th minute. Hazard easily rolled in the second goal in the 78th from a pass by Kevin De Bruyne. "In the first 10 minutes of the match I felt we were a bit hesitant, they played a bit soft," Belgium coach Marc Wilmots said about his team. "Then they got five to six opportunities and they found a solution to get into the game." Sweden, which played without injured star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, had its best chance in the 68th minute when Jimmy Durmaz hit the crossbar after a corner. Ibrahimovic decided to sit out the game just before the start citing back problems. Expectations are high on Belgiums young team, wiith stars like Lukaku, Hazard and Manchester City defender Vincent Kompany, ahead of the World Cup.dddddddddddd. It is the countrys first World Cup in 12 years, and it will play Russia, South Korea and Algeria in Group H. Lukaku, who scored the two decisive goals against Croatia that sent Belgium to the World Cup, also scored a hat trick against Luxembourg on Monday. The 21-year-olds position in the team has become much more important after Belgiums No. 1 Christian Benteke went down with an Achilles injury in April, and out of the World Cup. Hazard said the atmosphere in the team is good ahead of the tournament. "There are always things to work on but I think at the end of the day we kept a clean sheet and I think except for the first 15 minutes the organization of the team was good," he said. Sweden failed to qualify for the World Cup after losing to Portugal in a playoff. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Най-отгоре

Бърз отговор:

Започване на нова тема

Иди:     Най-отгоре

Публикувайте тази тема: rss 0.92 Публикувайте тази тема: rss 2.0 Публикувайте тази тема: RDF