http://www.account-bg.info/balansi/

Форуми

Сайт за счетоводство, данъци и осигуряване :: Форуми :: Форум за счетоводство, данъци и осигуряване :: Счетоводство

<< Предишна тема | Следваща тема >>
hanges are on the table pe
Започване на нова тема
Редактори:account-bg.info
Автор Отговор
huangjian123
чт сеп 13 2018, 03:55 Цитирай
Регистриран потребител #8626
Регистриран: чт авг 23 2018, 09:14
съобщения: 56
Long after the Detroit Tigers broke the game open Gareon Conley Jersey , JaCoby Jones made the play of the day.

Maybe even the play of the year in the Comerica Park outfield.

Jones’ twisting, backhanded catch in the sixth inning took a home run away from Adrian Beltre in Detroit’s 7-2 victory over the Texas Rangers on Saturday.

The Tigers scored all their runs in the first, chasing Cole Hamels before that inning was over. It was still 7-0 when Jones made his spectacular catch in left-center field.

Beltre’s drive was headed toward the Texas bullpen, but Jones came over from center and jumped, reaching over the wall with his left hand and backhanding the ball. Jones’ momentum spun him around a bit, and he fell forward onto the ground, holding on for the out.

”You have to time it,” Tigers manager Ron Gardenhire said. ”As you saw, his whole arm went over the fence, and he snagged it behind. It’s a timing thing, and you have to be athletic to be able to do some of those things.”

Jones did not stay in the clubhouse to talk to reporters afterward.

Hamels (4-8) retired only two batters for the Rangers in his shortest start since 2010.

Mike Fiers (6-5) allowed a run and five hits in six innings. He struck out six with one walk.

Rougned Odor hit a solo homer for Texas immediately after Beltre was robbed by Jones. Shin-Soo Choo doubled twice for the Rangers to extend his on-base streak to 46 games, tying Julio Franco’s club record set in 1993.

Niko Goodrum had four hits for the Tigers.

Nicholas Castellanos opened the scoring with a solo homer with one out in the first. John Hicks added an RBI single Stefan Charles Jersey , and Jose Iglesias hit an infield single with two outs and the bases loaded to make it 3-0.

Hamels still would have made it out of the inning, but center fielder Delino DeShields misplayed a line drive by Jones for an error , allowing three more runs to score.

”It just knuckled on me,” DeShields said. ”I was trying to stay with it, but it swerved on me at the last second. It’s frustrating, because you are doing everything you can to make the play, but he hit it right on the screws and right at me, and that’s when a ball will take off on you.”

Mikie Mahtook followed with an RBI double, and Hamels was replaced after allowing five hits, two walks and three earned runs. He threw 41 pitches.

LOOKING BACK

It was the shortest start for Hamels since June 1, 2010, when he also lasted two-thirds of an inning for Philadelphia at Atlanta. That start was shortened because of a rain delay.

Hamels had gone at least five innings in each of his first 17 starts this year.

”By the time he gave up the double Ray Lewis Jersey , he was pushing 40 pitches, and that’s my limit,” Texas manager Jeff Banister said. ”Once you get to 40 in one inning, you are pitching fatigued, and it is too much of a risk to leave him out there. I’m not going to do that to one of my pitchers.”

ON A ROLL

Goodrum had his second four-hit game in a week. He also went 4 for 4 at Toronto on July 1.

He’s hitting .464 (13 for 28) over his last seven games.

”I didn’t know that,” he said. ”The only stats I can see is what they show on the board of everyone.”

TRAINER’S ROOM

Rangers: SS Elvis Andrus appeared to foul a pitch off his left leg in the fifth but remained in the game. He was taken out in the eighth.

UP NEXT

Michael Fulmer (3-7) takes the mound for Detroit against Austin Bibens-Dirkx (1-2) in the series finale Sunday.

DALLAS — When the Philadelphia Flyers meet the Dallas Stars on Tuesday night at American Airlines Center, one team will be looking to inch closer to clinching a playoff spot and the other is simply dying for a win to end a historically long losing streak.

The Flyers (38-25-13), who occupy the first wild-card playoff spot in the Eastern Conference and look to return to the postseason after a one-year absence, clearly fit well within the first category.

Philadelphia is 19-12-7 on the road after losing 5-4 in overtime at Pittsburgh on Sunday, a game where the Flyers got a goal and two assists from Jordan Weal and two assists from Shayne Gostisbehere.

“I thought we played a good hockey game,” Philadelphia coach Dave Hakstol said after the OT loss. “We got another point. I think that’s our last five or six games getting points. We just got to keep pushing forward, keep playing well. Now we got to turn the page and go into Dallas.”

The Flyers are 13-11-4 against the Western Conference and 5-5-2 against the Central Division.

One of those five victories against the Central came against Dallas in Philadelphia on Dec. 16 Fred Biletnikoff Jersey , when the Flyers edged the Stars 2-1 in overtime.

Philadelphia continues to be led by captain Claude Giroux with 65 assists and 91 points, the second time in his career he has eclipsed 90 points.

Giroux had a career-best 93 points in 77 games for the Flyers in 2011-12 and could be poised for the first 100-point season of his career. He also has had success against Dallas in a limited sample size with nine assists and 12 points in 14 career games.

Dallas (38-30-8, 84 points) dropped its eighth straight game with a 4-1 loss to Vancouver on Sunday.

The Stars are now 24-12-3 at home but haven’t won since March 9, when they defeated the Anaheim Ducks 2-1.

In March, Dallas is 2-7-4, has been outscored 45-27 (-18 goal differential) and has scored three or more goals only three times.

“We have to pick our heels up and get back at it and see if we can piece some good part of our game,” Stars coach Ken Hitchcock said after Sunday’s loss to Vancouver. “I don’t think there is one part of our game right now that is exceptional. We have to find a way to regroup here.”

The skid is Dallas’ longest since the franchise relocated from Minnesota in 1993, an ironic fact considering the Stars have been commemorating their 25th season in the Lone Star State.

With six games to play, including just two more at home, Dallas sits five points behind St. Louis for the second and final wild-card spot in the Western Conference.

Sunday’s loss dropped the Stars’ playoff chances to 3.2 percent, but Dallas defenseman John Klingberg, who is second among NHL defenseman with 61 points Jaleel Johnson Jersey , isn’t quite ready to give up the fight.

“We have six more games,” Klingberg said. “If we play perfect, then maybe we have a chance, it will be tough, but we have to stay professional and try to do it.”

After Sunday’s loss, Hitchcock said he wasn’t looking at giving backup goaltender Mike McKenna, a 34-year-old journeyman with 22 games of NHL experience, a start in favor of Kari Lehtonen, who has struggled since starter Ben Bishop went down with a knee injury during Dallas’ recent winless six-game road trip.

However, any other changes are on the table per the Dallas coach.

“I think we have to look at everything and I think we have to look at the energy. We have to look at everything,” Hitchcock said.

Neither team practiced Monday.

Womens Rasheem Green Jersey

Най-отгоре

Бърз отговор:

Започване на нова тема

Иди:     Най-отгоре

Публикувайте тази тема: rss 0.92 Публикувайте тази тема: rss 2.0 Публикувайте тази тема: RDF