http://www.account-bg.info/balansi/

Форуми

Сайт за счетоводство, данъци и осигуряване :: Форуми :: Форум за счетоводство, данъци и осигуряване :: Счетоводство

<< Предишна тема | Следваща тема >>
Ryan were all part
Започване на нова тема
Редактори:account-bg.info
Автор Отговор
huangjian123
пт авг 31 2018, 01:58 Цитирай
Регистриран потребител #8626
Регистриран: чт авг 23 2018, 09:14
съобщения: 56
The Browns signed free agent cornerback E.J. Gaines KeiVarae Russell Jersey , the latest addition to a revamped secondary.

Gaines played last season for the Buffalo Bills. The 26-year-old will be reunited in Cleveland with Browns defensive coordinator Gregg Williams as the two previously worked together with the Los Angeles Rams.

The 26-year-old Gaines, who also met with the New York Jets, will bring speed and depth to the Browns.

New general manager John Dorsey has been busy overhauling Cleveland's defensive backfield. He also traded for cornerback Damarious Randall, signed free agents T.J. Carrie and Terrance Mitchell and dealt cornerback Jason McCourty to New England.

Gaines has started 26 of 37 regular-season games in the NFL, recording 185 tackles and three interceptions. Last year, the Rams traded him and a second-round draft pick to Buffalo for wide receiver Sammy Watkins.

Gaines started 11 regular-season games last season, but missed five with knee and shoulder injuries. He sat out the 2015 season with a foot injury.

The Tennessee Titans have a definite New England Patriots influence these days.

Running back Dion Lewis believes the Titans' acquisition of ex-Patriots like himself and cornerback Malcolm Butler says more about their talent than their background.

"I wouldn't say (they're trying to replicate New England here) Howard Wilson Jersey ," Lewis said Thursday.

"I'd just say they're trying to bring good football players here 鈥?good, smart football players. I'm just happy they thought I'm one of those players to help."

The Titans announced their latest free agent additions Thursday after both players came in and signed their new multi-year deals.

The Patriots' connections in Music City began prior to the 2016 season, when the Titans hired Jon Robinson as the team's general manager. In the 2017 offseason, Robinson signed starting cornerback Logan Ryan, a former Patriots starter.

A few months ago, the Titans made Mike Vrabel 鈥?a former Patriots linebacker 鈥?the team's head coach, and then agreed to terms with Butler and Lewis on Tuesday.

"The New England Patriots are the New England Patriots Josh Reynolds Jersey , and the Tennessee Titans are the Tennessee Titans," Butler said. "But it's all about having great players, great coaches, no matter what organization it is. You know everybody has the same, equal opportunity in the NFL."

Lewis is looking forward to working in a backfield with one of Robinson's first draft picks, 2015 Heisman Trophy winner Derrick Henry. The 5-foot-8, 195-pound Lewis said he's used to sharing carries and that the 6-3 Damarious Randall Jersey , 247-pound Henry should make for a diverse running game in new offensive coordinator Matt LaFleur's offense.

"I think it will be a huge challenge for defenses because you've got a guy a lot bigger than me, and then a guy like me that is quick and can break tackles, too," said Lewis, who ran for a career-best 896 yards last season . "So I definitely think it will make the defense be on their toes on who is in the game. I think that we'll definitely be able to work together and use each other's skillset to benefit each other."

Lewis also caught more than 30 passes in two of the past three seasons.

"It's just using my quickness, using my smarts," Lewis said. "When I see a linebacker trying to guard me Yannick Ngakoue Jersey , I know I'm expected to win. So anything short of that is not acceptable to me."

Lewis, Butler and Ryan were all part of the Patriots team that won the Super Bowl after the 2016 season. Butler said he's looking forward to re-uniting with Ryan after his former teammate encouraged him to join him.

"Me and Logan together, man, (it was) I got the fast guy and he got the biggest guy (in New England)," Butler said. "We've just got great communication and chemistry over the three years we played together. He's a good friend of mine."

Authentic Womens Michael Gallup Jersey ,

Най-отгоре

Бърз отговор:

Започване на нова тема

Иди:     Най-отгоре

Публикувайте тази тема: rss 0.92 Публикувайте тази тема: rss 2.0 Публикувайте тази тема: RDF