http://www.account-bg.info/balansi/

Форуми

Сайт за счетоводство, данъци и осигуряване :: Форуми :: Форум за счетоводство, данъци и осигуряване :: Счетоводство

<< Предишна тема | Следваща тема >>
FIFA 19 Ultimate Team game will provide you
Започване на нова тема
Редактори:account-bg.info
Автор Отговор
eacgamecom
вт юли 31 2018, 02:30 Цитирай
Регистриран потребител #8581
Регистриран: вт фев 27 2018, 06:43
съобщения: 11
buy FUT 19 Comfort Trade Brooks did great for Berlin last year but didn get an OTW. Same with Lozano having a great year for Pachuca and not getting one. Klaassen didn get one either despite having a solid year with Ajax. According to my saved videos on XBOX the last time I packed a legitimate special card without opening a guarantee pack was Pogba back during FUTMAS who I sold for 350k. By now all those coins have been squandered haha. I do the MM every week and have done a lot of the flash SBCs.

If you see something that isn right report it. Clicking the report button under the post is the fastest way to helps us catch anything that might be in violation of the rules. Not having a go at you either because I do agree with what youre saying but they create an artificial demand for a card just because its a different position instead of the actual upgrade being worth it.

A useful feature to include would be to give more information on players' performance in their league. Although it mentions their form it would be nice to know how many goals they've scored assists cheap FUT 19 Comfort Trade cards or clean sheets. I say this because when I come to buying players I would like to know how well they are actually performing and whether they live up to their stats..

To download and play FIFA 19 Comfort Trade Tradetoday for free at https://www.eacgame.com/fifa-19-comfort-trade/
Най-отгоре

Бърз отговор:

Започване на нова тема

Иди:     Най-отгоре

Публикувайте тази тема: rss 0.92 Публикувайте тази тема: rss 2.0 Публикувайте тази тема: RDF